Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump ‘Gave Us No Choice,’ We Had to Impeach Him — ‘It Was Patriotic’  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Trump ‘Gave Us No Choice,’ We Had to Impeach Him — ‘It Was Patriotic’

Pam Key 28 Mar 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaRkKTYraT4&t=934s&ab_channel=NewhouseSchoolofPublicCommunications

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said during an interview with Time Magazine’s Molly Ball that former President Donald Trump gave Congress “no choice,” thus they had to impeach him.

Ball asked, “You were accused of partisanship and being divisive with those impeachments, particularly that first impeachment which had to do with Ukraine. Do you think that looks differently in retrospect? Have recent events highlighted the importance of that?”

Pelosi said, “I think in retrospect it looks even more deadly serious that we did that.”

She continued, “When the former president did what he did on that phone call with President Zelensky, he gave me no choice. Here was a president who was undermining our national security, undermining the integrity of our elections in a way that was appalling. And he professed to not even know the difference between right and wrong. That was an assault on our Constitution, and there was no choice but impeachment.”

Pelosi added, “I don’t think it was partisan at all. I think it was patriotic, I thought it was honoring our Constitution, and the former president gave us no choice.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/28/pelosi-trump-gave-us-no-choice-we-had-to-impeach-him-it-was-patriotic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: ‘I Fear for Our Democracy’ if Republicans Win House in Midterms

During an interview with Time Magazine’s Molly Ball, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that she feared for the American democracy if Republicans won the majority in the House of Representatives in November’s midterm elections.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/28/pelosi-i-fear-for-our-democracy-if-republicans-win-house-in-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Pelosi: ‘I Fear for Our Democracy’ if Republicans Win House in Midterms

During an interview with Time Magazine’s Molly Ball, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that she feared for the American democracy if Republicans won the majority in the House of Representatives in November’s midterm elections.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/28/pelosi-i-fear-for-our-democracy-if-republicans-win-house-in-midterms/

Nah, what she is afraid of is going to prison

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pelosi is 'scared to death' of the investigations she knows are coming, into herself as well as her entire family - and her vast network of paid friends.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Liberty once lost is lost forever. When the People once surrender their share in the Legislature, and their Right of defending the Limitations upon the government, and of resisting every Encroachment upon them, they can never regain it."

John Adams,1775,
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nancy, isn't there a bridge that's missing its troll?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.