Author Topic: The Secret Leftist Plot to Restore Kavanaugh’s (and My) Reputation  (Read 53 times)

Online Kamaji

The Secret Leftist Plot to Restore Kavanaugh’s (and My) Reputation

Is the Los Angeles Times’ Jackie Calmes a secret conservative double agent?

By Mark Judge
March 28, 2022

Is the Los Angeles Times’ Jackie Calmes a double agent?

She recently tweeted out a thread in support of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson. “The fact is, there is no credible allegation of sexual misconduct against Jackson as there was against [Brett] Kavanaugh,” Calmes wrote. “And to those Tweeters asking me what’s the evidence that Christine Ford was credible (as was Debbie Ramirez), I say, buy my book: ‘Dissent.’ I’m sure you’ll come away convinced!”

I can only conclude that Calmes, in fact, may be working for Kavanaugh and his supporters—including me, also dragged by the Left into that ridiculous oppo research hit. Calmes’ book is called Dissent: The Radicalization of the Republican Party and Its Capture of the Court. Its subject is Kavanaugh’s elevation to the U.S. Supreme Court in 2018.

I say this because the book is so full of errors that it is hard to explain unless Calmes is a double agent hired by Republicans to make liberals look like vicious idiots.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/03/28/the-secret-leftist-plot-to-restore-kavanaughs-and-my-reputation/