Author Topic: “Save The Children” Chooses Climate Virtue Signalling Over Feeding Hungry Kids  (Read 220 times)

rebewranger

“Save The Children” Chooses Climate Virtue Signalling Over Feeding Hungry Kids
23 hours ago Eric Worrall 
Guest essay by Eric Worrall

You might expect on the eve of a global food price crisis, a charity which genuinely cares about feeding hungry children would swallow their pride and prioritise accepting donations from any legal source. But Save the Children appears to have decided they care more about climate virtue signalling than their core mission.

Charity snubs £750,000 donation from gas company over reluctance to take cash from fossil fuel firms

Save the Children rejected a large donation because it was from a gas producer
The £750,000 donation from Neptune Energy for Ukraine was rejected
Save the Children said they did not want the money because it ‘didn’t want to endorse fossil fuels’
By NIAMH LYNCH FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 12:55 AEDT, 23 March 2022 | UPDATED: 12:55 AEDT, 23 March 2022

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/03/27/save-the-children-chooses-climate-action-over-feeding-the-hungry/

Online Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Same 750K Euros should be spent on investigative scientific reviews to blow the lid on this scam.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dinks.  Guess what they make crop fertilizers from?  Guess what fuels the ships that transport food? 

Unless those kids are getting fresh locally-grown organic heirloom foods, Save The Children is killing Mother Gaia like the rest of us.  Repent ye Global Climate Change sinners!
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.