Author Topic: Conservative activist travels America cleaning up cities let down by 'failed' Democrat policies  (Read 285 times)

Offline EdinVA

Conservative activist travels America cleaning up cities let down by 'failed' Democrat policies

Conservative activist Scott Presler is traveling the nation to urge Americans who are sick of "failed Democrat policies" and rising gas prices to register to vote as Republicans while cleaning up the streets of trash-infested cities along the way.

"A major reason why I’m conservative and why this issue is so important to me is… our government is taking care of foreign nationals over the American people and my heart is with 50,000 homeless veterans. My heart is with 500,000 homeless Americans," Presler told Fox News Digital.

He began his journey in the summer of 2019 when then-President Trump famously criticized Baltimore as a "disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess" that "no human being" would choose to live in. The remarks hit home with Presler, the son of a retired Navy captain, who first decided to get involved with Republican activism when he became upset while watching Barack Obama get reelected in 2012.

"They inspired me to take action because everyone was tweeting, they were posting content about the trash in Baltimore, but nobody was doing anything and I thought to myself, ‘OK, if not me then who?’ So I tweeted out to my followers and said, ‘I’m going to Baltimore,’" Presler said. "The tweet went viral."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/conservative-activist-scott-presler-clean-liberal-cities-failed-democrat-policies

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

I have to laugh every time the leftists make the blanket accusation that Republicans hate gays. This young man is much beloved for his efforts to clean up cities and registering people to vote Republican. I've never seen any conservative say or act otherwise toward him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org