Author Topic: Portman: Ginni Thomas’ Texts ‘Might Be an Issue’ for Justice Thomas if Before SCOTUS  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Portman: Ginni Thomas’ Texts ‘Might Be an Issue’ for Justice Thomas if Before SCOTUS

Pam Key 27 Mar 2022

Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that it “might be an issue” if another case about January 6 records goes to the Supreme Court for Justice Clarence Thomas.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I’m sure you’ve heard these text messages that have come out from Ginni Thomas to the White House chief of staff. It’s not against the law to believe in conspiratorial things, but I’m curious, given the prescient that Loretta Lynch, attorney general, when she recused herself after a tarmac course against President Clinton, and then against Hillary Clinton. Is that something the judge should recuse himself on those cases?”

Portman said, “I respect his opinion on that. I don’t know if he’ll have the specific issue come before him about those records. That might be one where he’ll consider that. Look, he has a lot of integrity, and I think he’ll make that decision. I don’t think what your spouse says should recuse you, whether it’s in the Legislative Branch or the Judicial Branch. That would be a new precedent. But I do think that if a case comes before you and it’s exactly on point, again, again as to probably records and whether they should be made available, that that might be an issue where he would think about it. He’s going to make that decision, and he has the right to do it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/27/portman-ginni-thomas-texts-might-be-an-issue-for-justice-thomas-if-before-scotus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Portman: Ginni Thomas’ Texts ‘Might Be an Issue’ for Justice Thomas if Before SCOTUS

Pam Key 27 Mar 2022

Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that it “might be an issue” if another case about January 6 records goes to the Supreme Court for Justice Clarence Thomas.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I’m sure you’ve heard these text messages that have come out from Ginni Thomas to the White House chief of staff. It’s not against the law to believe in conspiratorial things, but I’m curious, given the prescient that Loretta Lynch, attorney general, when she recused herself after a tarmac course against President Clinton, and then against Hillary Clinton. Is that something the judge should recuse himself on those cases?”

Portman said, “I respect his opinion on that. I don’t know if he’ll have the specific issue come before him about those records. That might be one where he’ll consider that. Look, he has a lot of integrity, and I think he’ll make that decision. I don’t think what your spouse says should recuse you, whether it’s in the Legislative Branch or the Judicial Branch. That would be a new precedent. But I do think that if a case comes before you and it’s exactly on point, again, again as to probably records and whether they should be made available, that that might be an issue where he would think about it. He’s going to make that decision, and he has the right to do it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/27/portman-ginni-thomas-texts-might-be-an-issue-for-justice-thomas-if-before-scotus/

Sounds to me that there just might be a push to get Thomas to step down, allowing Joe to nominate another justice and tilt the courts even more liberal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sounds to me that there just might be a push to get Thomas to step down, allowing Joe to nominate another justice and tilt the courts even more liberal.

That and with threats of impeachment....Thomas's 2nd lynching.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

That and with threats of impeachment....Thomas's 2nd lynching.

Exactly.  :crying:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Booker: Ginni Thomas Texts Need ‘Thorough Investigation’

Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife Ginni Thomas should be investigated for texts she sent to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows about the 2020 presidential election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/27/booker-ginni-thomas-texts-need-thorough-investigation/
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Did anyone bother to ask the jackass why/

What about pillow talk   .... would this be a problem, too?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that it “might be an issue” if another case about January 6 records goes to the Supreme Court for Justice Clarence Thomas."

With "Republicans" like this...
... who needs the dem-communists...?

Offline EdinVA

So now it is illegal to have a personal opinion and communicate with your representatives and their staff?
Wonder where it says that either in the constitution or legislation...