Author Topic: VIDEO: I Saved $32 on 4 Pounds of Deli Roast Beef!!!  (Read 786 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: I Saved $32 on 4 Pounds of Deli Roast Beef!!!
« on: March 26, 2022, 04:23:16 pm »
It's been a long time since I was able to indulge in my love for roast beef because of rising food prices. However, I recently found this incredible deal on Archer Farms roast beef that I was able to buy at Target for just $3.13 per pound, discounted down from the normal price of $10.99 per pound. If you have the Target app, go into the deals section and click on the 70% off Archer Farms Angus seasoned roast beef. That plus using the Red Card which will drop the price another 5% will yield this deal. You can pick up the roast beef at the Target deli counter. I wanted 6 pounds but they had just over 4 pounds of this roast beef so I took it. The roast beef normally would have been just over $45 but after the discounts it came to just $12.85 for just over 4 pounds. A savings of $32!

This is a one use deal so you can only do it one time with your app. HOWEVER, my wife also has this app on her phone so I see another roast beef in my near future. This deal is good until April 17. So forget inflation for now and indulge your roast beef fantasies.

https://rumble.com/embed/vvzrmx/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: I Saved $32 on 4 Pounds of Deli Roast Beef!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 01:56:45 am »
That's cheaper than hamburger!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 06:12:12 am »
Lol, those two Dagwood sandwiches you made looked delicious. But no way you finished them in one sitting.

My deal of the week, cornbeef @$1 a pound.... I got about 15 lbs.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 12:41:03 pm »
But but but...One of the new tenants set forth by our betters at Bloomberg to deal with inflation is: Eat beans, take the bus, skip getting chemo for your sick dog and not to buy in bulk!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 02:53:31 pm »
Lol, those two Dagwood sandwiches you made looked delicious. But no way you finished them in one sitting.

My deal of the week, cornbeef @$1 a pound.... I got about 15 lbs.

YUP! I sure did eat it all. Not only that, I found out you can do this deal MORE than once. Last night I got 4.5 lbs of that same roast beef at Target using the same deal. This time I am going to use sourdough bread, melt Swiss cheese on the roast beef, and cover it with gravy.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies