Author Topic: ‘You’re a Guy… Go to War’ – Tranny Fleeing Ukraine Turned Back at Border  (Read 339 times)

rebewranger

‘You’re a Guy… Go to War’ – Tranny Fleeing Ukraine Turned Back at Border
 Keely Sharp  March 23, 2022

A biological man masquerading as a woman was turned back by Ukrainian officials at the Polish border and told he must fight for the country.

Judis, a transgender woman, told left-wing British newspaper The Guardian that he/she was inspected by two male guards at the border and told, "You're a guy, so get the hell out of here."

Judis added that they said he should be "grateful they didn't call the police" even though Judis has a "legally valid document" with "female" as the gender.

“Go to the war”, the border guards insisted, noting that “more than 3 million people had already fled the country” so Judis wouldn't be allowed to leave.

“I will try again to cross the border because it’s my right to leave and to live. And I will not remain silent. I will not be held prisoner,” Judis declared.

https://dailypoliticalnewswire.com/youre-a-guy-go-to-war-tranny-fleeing-ukraine-turned-back-at-border/

rebewranger

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
From an early March Fox reported, Quinnipiac poll......

"If Americans were in the same position as Ukrainians right now, more Republicans than Democrats would stay and fight, according to a poll released Monday.

Of the Republicans surveyed in the Quinnipiac University Poll, 68% said they would stay and fight compared to 40% of Democrats. Among Democrats, 52% said they would flee the country, compared to 25% of Republicans.

While the hypothetical question was polarizing between parties, the majority of Americans (55%) would still stay and fight if they were in the same position as the Ukrainians are now. Only 38% of those surveyed said they would leave the country.
==================================================================================
Not that all dims are trannys, but almost all trannys and cowards  are dims. Report certainly follows this narrative.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 11:47:40 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

Coward. 

Offline mountaineer

We didn't have to deal with these whackjobs in WWII.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

You just have to man-up sweetie! Be a man honey!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I have to keep reminding myself this is photoshopped.   

Online Kamaji

:silly: