Author Topic: Pelosi Loses It In Press Conference – Nancy Just Made The Case She Needs To Get The Boot In 2022  (Read 383 times)

rebewranger

Pelosi Loses It In Press Conference – Nancy Just Made The Case She Needs To Get The Boot In 2022
By Adam Casalino|March 16, 2022
Pelosi Loses It In Press Conference – Nancy Just Made The Case She Needs To Get The Boot In 2022

What’s Happening:
The 2021 midterm elections are just a few months away. All signs suggest a strong push to elect Republicans in place of Democrats. Although the writing’s on the wall, Democrats refuse to see how much trouble they are in.

The outcome of this election could unseat old Nancy Pelosi, who might serve out her final term in disgrace.

Pelosi recently reneged on her promise to retire. She really seems to think she’s the best person to lead the House of Representatives. But we beg to differ. Pelosi has been a divisive and ineffective leader for years. And recent appearances have further eroded our confidence that she should stay in power. Just take a look at how she responded to the conflict raging in Ukraine.

From Western Journal:

https://thepatriotjournal.com/pelosi-press-conference-boot/?utm_source=actengage&utm_medium=email

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Of course we are all used to Pelosi doing a wildly gesticulated interpretative dance of whatever it is she is attempting to say while speaking. But it seems to be contagious. Now also Kamala has started using really wild, really weird hand signals while she is speaking. Must be a Liberal Democrat phenomenon?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

If Pelosi went an entire hour without vodka, the DTs would be magnificent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Of course we are all used to Pelosi doing a wildly gesticulated interpretative dance of whatever it is she is attempting to say while speaking. But it seems to be contagious. Now also Kamala has started using really wild, really weird hand signals while she is speaking. Must be a Liberal Democrat phenomenon?

Maybe that's why Left-liberals always use "signers" at their video press conferences.

I always thought it was a form of virtue signalling, or that they didn't know about closed-captioning.

But perhaps they are just trying to distract us from their stupidity and arrogance. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I didn't realize that Foreign Policy was the pervue of the U.S. House of Representatives.

Thr first step to get help, is to puke on the bar and have your friends commit you to the psyche ward detox.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The virulent leftist crowd always seems to be trying to mentally dominate people with some sort of symbolistic psyops, that makes most people think they are either substance abusers, mentally ill, or have a couple of extra chromosomes.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 10:14:12 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Pelosi is like hitlery who is like god, how dare you even question their royality and power.  They have great confidence in election voter fraud being their shields of invincibility, as well they should.  Combined with fanatical support of garden variety fools.
To infinity and beyond!  Fool power times ten!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline berdie

Although Nan's gestures are hugely exaggerated, I often notice this in female politicians of both sides. Myself, I think it would be better to leave the gestures out and speak eloquently instead. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Nancy Just Made The Case She Needs To Get The Boot In 2022..."

In her district?
Not a chance...

Offline Killer Clouds

"Nancy Just Made The Case She Needs To Get The Boot In 2022..."

In her district?
Not a chance...
That is so true.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Is Pelosi suffering from the same kind of decline as Joe Biden? Sure, she’s discussing a complicated and tense topic. But her performance is totally unacceptable. Something tells me she’d have just as much trouble ordering a latte at Starbucks. I’d argue that this performance is worse than what we’ve seen from Joe—suggesting the Speaker is worse off than he.

Pelosi is worse off as she hits the gin while Biden eats the ice cream cones.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Pelosi needs the boot, Biden is a shameless blameless 'god'.  Mental problems in this country range far and wide.  Regardless the mentally unstable make it easy, blame everything on Republicans/Trump.  By those that got their way, bitching and bawling everyday to get us to where we are now at, and they made NO mistakes getting us here by getting their way either.
More than one flew over the cuckoo nest!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions