Author Topic: Sen. Manchin revisits Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ agenda  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Manchin revisits Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ agenda
March 25, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Senator Joe Manchin was fiercely attacked by his fellow Democrats for his derailing the ambitious overhaul of the United States to better conform with the utopian society envisioned by climate change zealots. But he could be the man who resurrects President Joe Biden’s “Build Back Better” agenda just in time for the midterm elections.

The West Virginia lawmaker has apparently flip-flopped after he torpedoed Biden’s signature package, a $2 trillion bill that was filled with social engineering items and special interest money, pronouncing it “dead” during a conversation with reporters last month.

Now Manchin is singing a different tune, telling a gathering of climate activists and energy executives that he’s now open to bailing out Biden with a revised version of the BBB plan that will focus on three primary areas: climate change, prescription drug prices and reduction of the deficit.

Axios reported that the Mountain State Democrat delivered remarks at a closed-door dinner that was hosted by the American Clean Power Association which, according to its website, is “the leading federation of renewable energy companies expediting the advancement of clean energy as the dominant power source in America.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/25/sen-manchin-revisits-bidens-build-back-better-agenda-1217021/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Sen. Manchin revisits Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ agenda
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 01:43:14 pm »
Manchin's drinking the Enviro-whacko koolaid while this country is dying from economic suicide by thrusting the knife in the back of the hydrocarbon industry.......

A decent read for  anyone out there for everyone even remotely thought we could trust this weasel.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 07:28:41 pm »
Manchin can never be trusted. He is a DCP disciple through and through.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 08:04:20 pm »
If Dems loose Senate, Manchin looses power as his caucus will be in the minority.  It's self-preservation: Pork for Dem votes to keep as much of Congress as they can.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.