Author Topic: Even with Justice Thomas' Uncertain Health Status There's Still Calls for His Impeachment, Attacks o  (Read 274 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Even with Justice Thomas' Uncertain Health Status There's Still Calls for His Impeachment, Attacks on His Wife
Townhall, Mar 24, 2022

On Sunday, a spokesperson for the Supreme Court shared that Justice Clarence Thomas had been hospitalized last Friday with an infection and was being treated with antibiotics. While the statement shared that he "expects to be released from the hospital in a day or two," we don't know if he remains there still. That hasn't stopped the attacks from coming in against the justice and his wife, Ginni Thomas, which includes calls for impeaching the justice.

"Ginni Thomas" has been trending on Thursday night, as has disbarred attorney"Sidney Powell," in light of news reports that Thomas was in touch with Mark Meadows, who was then President Donald Trump's chief of staff on the day of the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

This is according to reports from The Washington Post, as well as CBS News, which had access to text messages.

From Bob Woodward and Robert Costa at the Washington Post:

Virginia Thomas, a conservative activist married to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, repeatedly pressed White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to pursue unrelenting efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election in a series of urgent text exchanges in the critical weeks after the vote, according to copies of the messages obtained by The Washington Post and CBS News.

The messages — 29 in all — reveal an extraordinary pipeline between Virginia Thomas, who goes by Ginni, and President Donald Trump’s top aide during a period when Trump and his allies were vowing to go to the Supreme Court in an effort to negate the election results. [...]

Leftist groups and their allies in the mainstream media have made the connection between Ginni Thomas and her husband, offering that this points to "corruption" and calling for Justice Thomas to be impeached.

More:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/03/24/while-questions-remain-as-to-if-justice-thomas-is-still-in-the-hospital-jan-6-hysteria-crowd-goes-after-ginni-thomas-n2605024

Offline Kamaji

Lord, please let Justice Thomas recover, and continue to serve us here, below.  I know he's got a well-earned place with you, but we need him here just a little bit longer.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wall to wall scandal coverage on MSM morning news pukes.

Which, I am still waiting for human excrement members like Bob Woodward to explain why and how being the wife of SCOTUS Judge precludes them from being politically active.

While Biden's son's laptop story remains MIA.  No ultimate hypocricy in the MSM there. /s  That is why I absolutely believe ZERO from the MSM, including their bestowing hero status to Zellinski
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

John Ashbrook
@JohnAshbrook

Few heroes in American life have faced more adversity or slayed more doubters than Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. He’s never received the respect he deserves from corporate media, but I doubt he cares. Because they’re corrupt. And he isn’t.

8:17 PM · Mar 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone