Author Topic: BlackRock’s Larry Fink says Russia-Ukraine war is ending globalization  (Read 194 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/24/blackrocks-larry-fink-who-oversees-10-trillion-says-russia-ukraine-war-is-ending-globalization.html

<snipit>
Larry Fink, the CEO and chairman of the world’s biggest asset manager BlackRock, said Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has upended the world order that had been in place since the end of the Cold War.

“The Russian invasion of Ukraine has put an end to the globalization we have experienced over the last three decades,” Fink said in his 2022 letter to shareholders. “It has left many communities and people feeling isolated and looking inward. I believe this has exacerbated the polarization and extremist behavior we are seeing across society today.”

Fink’s letter came a month into Russia’s invasion of Ukraine with Moscow forces bombarding cities across the country and killing civilians unable to escape. The U.S. and its allies have imposed unprecedented sanctions on Russia and provided military assistance to Ukraine.

Fink, whose firm oversees more than $10 trillion, said nations and governments have come together and launched an “economic war” against Russia. He said BlackRock has also taken steps to suspend the purchase of any Russian securities in its active or index portfolios.

“Over the past few weeks, I’ve spoken to countless stakeholders, including our clients and employees, who are all looking to understand what could be done to prevent capital from being deployed to Russia,” Fink said.

Back in the early 1990s when the world emerged from the Cold War, Russia was welcomed into the global financial system and given access to global capital markets, Fink wrote. The expansion of globalization accelerated international trade, grew global capital markets and increased economic growth, he said.

====================================================================================

If you do any substantial investing, I will bet there is a good chance you have a  Blackrock mutual fund residing.  He is the largest asset manage in the world with $10T under his direction.  And direction is a sad state of affairs, as he is an industry leading Enviro-whacko and a major sponsor of Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.   He throws his weight in the woke agenda in his day in day out operations, holding many companies hostage in board room proxy and often publicly.  He is one despicable POS.

To date, he has been pretty one dimensional in his intent, but as this article shows, he has now taken up the fine art of gas lighting. 
Anyone thinking all the pro-Ukranian push by the Western left wing, MSM, and Big Tech, are sadly mistaken if they think that this has any bearing on ending globalization.  The exact opposite will result, with a GND type U(dys)topia   As despicable as Putin is, there is a NWO like concerted effort to destroy the hydrocarbon industry, and those countries that benefit from it.  Ineveitably, Russia, and not the likely dead Putin will suffer the most.

Back to the topic at hand...  Black Rock and Fink.  Don't forget (he) they are the ultimate woke vehicle weilding more immense power in these matters than anyone else on earth. 10X that of any single politican or celebrity.

But,  don't forget......   He may have $10T at hand, but that doesn't mean he has to get any from conservatives.  More than anyting else..........    WE HAVE TO VOTE WITH OUR DOLLARS
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.