Author Topic: House Republican Leadership Announces Taskforce Leaders to Fix Biden’s Failures  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Republican Leadership Announces Taskforce Leaders to Fix Biden’s Failures

Hannah Bleau 23 Mar 2022

PONTE VEDRA, Florida — House Republican leaders, including Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA), and Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik (R-NY) ) on Wednesday announced the House Republican Taskforce Leaders who will focus on key issues leading up to the midterm elections, as they hope to retake the majority in the lower chamber and address President Biden’s failures.

Republicans, who are gearing up for the midterms, are creating task forces to focus on a variety of issues, including the economy, American security, and China accountability. But first, Republican leaders detailed the dire reality of the Biden administration’s failed agenda, pointing directly to skyrocketing gas prices, inflation, and an insecure border.

The GOP is here, McCarthy said, to listen to the America public and find solutions to problems “that Democrats created.” That includes one of the central concerns ignored by Democrats — rising gas prices. McCarthy noted that Americans will end up paying thousands more due to Biden’s failed policies with the continually rising prices of homes and consumer goods. And those are not the only things rising, he said. Crime is also rising due to Democrat policies.

“Can we afford their policies when it comes to the border?” he continued, mentioning fentanyl pouring across the border.

“Can we afford their foreign policy,” the Republican leader added before turning it over to Scalise, who noted that Americans everywhere are “talking about the same things” — angry about high prices and the far-left policies that “got us to this point.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/23/house-republican-leadership-announces-taskforce-leaders-to-fix-bidens-failures/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's about the economy stupid ... GOP maintain focus on inflation and crime.  Those are issues closest to the voters.

A larger "Make In America" economic supply-side program to build houses, produce more domestic energy, and re-home supply chains to America is what voters want.

Our supply chains are too dependent upon India and China, both of whom exploit offshoring as an opportunity to grift American competitve advantage (knowledge, practices) for themselves.

The only people who care strictly about foreign policy are intellectual wonks.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline EdinVA

The GOP is here, McCarthy said, to listen to the America public and find solutions to problems “that Democrats created.”

So what the hell have you been doing for the last decade, besides supporting pelosi's coup of Trump?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Democrats will immediately usurp any fixes the Republicans come up with before the elections. Pubs should let Biden/Democrats/NeverTrumps fester in their own shit until after midterms. Any fixes before then will only help Biden.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You can't fix Biden's failures.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.