Author Topic: Schweitzer: NYT’s Acknowledgement of ‘Laptop From Hell’ Indicates Lawyers for the Biden Crime Family  (Read 654 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schweitzer: NYT’s Acknowledgement of ‘Laptop From Hell’ Indicates Lawyers for the Biden Crime Family are “Extremely Concerned Hunter Biden’s Going to Be Indicted” – (VIDEO)
By Julian Conradson
Published March 22, 2022 at 9:35pm

Author and President of the Government Accountability Institute Peter Schweizer made some bold claims this weekend when he joined Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” with Maria Bartiromo to discuss The New York Times’ recent admission that the Hunter Biden ‘laptop from hell’ is authentic, and not a product of Russian disinformation – as they have claimed for over a year.

Schwizer explained that he believes the timing of this acknowledgment by the Grey Lady is no coincidence. Instead, the Times’ March 16th article is likely an indication that the Biden Crime Family’s lawyers are frantically preparing for Joe’s degenerate son to face an indictment, according to Schweitzer.

After detailing on some of Hunter’s illicit business arrangements that came to light from the contents of the notorious laptop, Schweitzer explained his assessment of the situation to Bartiromo:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1505660342583631878

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/schweitzer-nyts-acknowledgement-laptop-indicates-lawyers-biden-crime-family-extremely-concerned-hunter-bidens-going-indicted-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Indicting Hunter is good.  Getting "the Big Guy" would be even better.

Who wants to bet that Hunter (a) gets indicted, (b) pleads to a sweetheart deal where he pleads guilty to everything, and then gets a tiny little sentence in Club Fed for cooperation, and (c) the "Big Guy" never gets within a country mile of a grand jury proceeding, as either a witness or as a subject.

Online DB

It will only happen if Biden has outlived his usefulness - and - they have someone waiting in the wings. I really doubt Kamala is an option...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
All wishful thinking.  Nothing is going to happen.  Electronic manipulation will solve all problems come November.  No ripples here folks.

Those of you that think our DOJ is legit, get real!!! 

We are just as democratic as Russia or Ukraine....LOL!!!!

Offline mountaineer

Bestselling Author Peter Schweizer Breaks Down FBI Probe Into Hunter Biden, Potential Links To President
By  Tim Pearce
Mar 25, 2022
Bestselling author Peter Schweizer joined The Daily Wire’s “Morning Wire” to explain the federal investigation into Hunter Biden’s taxes and its possible links to his father, President Joe Biden.

Schweizer, who also serves as president of the Government Accountability Institute, spoke to “Morning Wire” for its Friday episode. The bestselling author known for his investigations into government corruption said that the FBI and IRS’s investigation into Hunter Biden consists of four parts.

“One is tax evasion, that he failed to pay millions of dollars in taxes from money that came overseas. There’s also allegations potentially of money laundering; that would be moving money around for maybe foreign oligarchs or other people who are trying to hide assets,” Schweizer explained. “The third thing that they’re looking at is violations of the so-called FARA Act, Foreign Agents Registration Act, which means if you lobby the U.S. government, asking them for some kind of action on behalf of a foreign actor, you are required to register with the Department of Justice. That’s something Hunter Biden didn’t do.”

“Finally, they’re looking at the possibility of political corruption. Was there payments being made to Hunter Biden because they wanted something from his father?” Schweizer added. ...
More at Daily Wire
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

The fact that Hunter has apparently already paid whatever his outstanding tax liabilities were will substantially reduce the pressure on the DOJ to prosecute him for criminal tax fraud.

As an institutional matter, the DOJ prefers not to prosecute people when their defense can stand up and say, "yes, serious mistakes were made, unfortunately, but the tax code is so complex that it's understandable, and at any rate, once the IRS brought these problems to Mr. Biden's attention, he cooperated with them, agreed to the amount of unpaid taxes, and paid those taxes, plus considerable penalties."

Most juries will sympathize with the first point, particularly small business owners, and they will be very amenable to the argument that payment in full washes away all tax sins.

So, unless there are clear grounds - based on the DOJ tax division's own institutional perspectives - to go after Hunter for tax fraud/evasion - i.e., some clear reason for why he should be punished beyond the monetary penalties (which can be very stiff all by themselves) - he's unlikely to be prosecuted.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Who has the laptop?  Why hasn't someone imaged the hard drive and posted it to the InterWebs?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Who has the laptop?  Why hasn't someone imaged the hard drive and posted it to the InterWebs?

I believe the repair guy who had the laptop kept an image of the drive.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Watch crack head Hunter crack under pressue when he is extracted from his drug supply.

As I mentioned on another thread, this Biden downfall may be intentional.  Parading Pedo Joe out there as moderate helped  them get in power.  He now has nothing else to offer.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Democrat crooks never pay. They never get indicted or convicted.

And if any of their cronies, partners or associates do wind up going to jail, the end up... "not" killing themselves.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Democrat crooks never pay. They never get indicted or convicted.

And if any of their cronies, partners or associates do wind up going to jail, the end up... "not" killing themselves.

Ball-less Trey Gowdy proved that a few years ago. He had Hitlerly dead to rights, and let her off.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Hillary Clinton is salivating over 2024 as Biden's position continually weakens.  Like an opportune political vulture or hyena, she can't wait to feast on Biden's political carcass heading into 2024.  She's waiting for the Dem loss in the 2022 midterms to be the stake through Biden's political heart.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Hillary Clinton is salivating over 2024 as Biden's position continually weakens.  Like an opportune political vulture or hyena, she can't wait to feast on Biden's political carcass heading into 2024.  She's waiting for the Dem loss in the 2022 midterms to be the stake through Biden's political heart.

I hope she's the democrats' 2024 nominee.  Easy pickin's.

Offline mountaineer

I hope she's the democrats' 2024 nominee.  Easy pickin's.
I believe she recently said she wouldn't run (not that you can believe anything out of her mouth). I just hope it's not someone supposedly popular, like Moochelle Obama.

Offline Kamaji

I believe she recently said she wouldn't run (not that you can believe anything out of her mouth). I just hope it's not someone supposedly popular, like Moochelle Obama.

Yeah, there'd be a whole lotta idiots who would vote for Moochelle as a way of virtue-signaling and expiating their "white sin".

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ball-less Trey Gowdy proved that a few years ago. He had Hitlerly dead to rights, and let her off.
Trey Gowdy and Darrell Issa both were going on all the talking head shows and spelling out the deluge of unimpeachable absolute factual evidence they had against dozens of Democrats. And then out of nowhere, it all just went *poof* and disappeared, along with both of them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

I handicapped the dim race for '24 last week, and I had Mooch as the favorite.  Campaign slogan?  The 3rd Obama term you never got.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Trey Gowdy and Darrell Issa both were going on all the talking head shows and spelling out the deluge of unimpeachable absolute factual evidence they had against dozens of Democrats. And then out of nowhere, it all just went *poof* and disappeared, along with both of them.

Makes you really wonder doesn't it.   :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

The Media Campaign to Protect Joe Biden Passes the Point of Absurdity
A development in the infamous laptop story further proves the "Russian Disinformation" tale was itself disinformation, shaming a herd of craven media stenographers
Matt Taibbi   
2 hr ago
Burying the lede just a bit, the New York Times on March 16th published a long, spirited piece about the federal tax investigation of Hunter Biden. This is the 24th paragraph:
    People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.
In confirming that federal prosecutors are treating as “authenticated” the Biden emails, the Times story applies the final dollop of clown makeup to Wolf Blitzer, Lesley Stahl, Christiane Amanpour, Brian Stelter, and countless other hapless media stooges, many starring in Matt Orfalea’s damning montage above (the Hunter half-laugh is classic, by the way).

All cooperated with intelligence officials to dismiss a damaging story about Biden’s abandoned laptop and his dealings with the corrupt Ukrainian energy company Burisma as “Russian disinformation.” They tossed in terms thought up for them by spooks as if they were their own thoughts, using words like “obviously” and “classic” and “textbook” to describe “the playbook of Russian disinformation,” in what itself was and still is a wildly successful disinformation campaign, one begun well before the much-derided (and initially censored) New York Post exposé on the topic from October of 2020.  ...
Rest of article