Author Topic: Trump withdraws endorsement of 'woke' Mo Brooks  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump withdraws endorsement of 'woke' Mo Brooks
« on: March 23, 2022, 01:21:06 pm »
Trump withdraws endorsement of 'woke' Mo Brooks
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 03/23/22 08:20 AM EDT

Former President Trump has pulled an endorsement of Rep. Mo Brooks in this year's Alabama Senate primary, slamming the Republican as "woke" and disloyal to him for doubting his claims about the 2020 presidential election.

"When I endorsed Mo Brooks, he took a 44-point lead and was unstoppable. He then hired a new campaign staff who 'brilliantly' convinced him to 'stop talking about the 2020 Election,'" Trump said in a statement issued on Wednesday morning.

"Very sad but, since he decided to go in another direction, so have I, and I am hereby withdrawing my Endorsement of Mo Brooks for the Senate. I don’t think the great people of Alabama will disagree with me. Election Fraud must be captured and stopped, or we won’t have a Country anymore."
ADVERTISEMENT

Trump had been mulling withdrawing his backing of Brooks for some time and has reportedly met with other candidates in the Republican primary, including Katie Britt, a former aide to retiring Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.)

The former president had also spoken out about remarks from Brooks at a rally last year encouraging people to move on from the 2020 election, which Trump has said, without evidence, was subject to election fraud.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/599333-trump-withdraws-endorsement-of-woke-mo-brooks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump withdraws endorsement of 'woke' Mo Brooks
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 01:33:46 pm »
It appears that in these times of national and international trouble,  fealty to Donald Trump is going to be the driving factor in Republican primaries

I don’t recall Al Gore demanding that Democrats running in primaries have to agree that the election was stolen from him in order to get his endorsement. Maybe he did. I just can’t find any examples

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump withdraws endorsement of 'woke' Mo Brooks
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 02:40:06 pm »
It appears that in these times of national and international trouble,  fealty to Donald Trump is going to be the driving factor in Republican primaries

I don’t recall Al Gore demanding that Democrats running in primaries have to agree that the election was stolen from him in order to get his endorsement. Maybe he did. I just can’t find any examples

Nobody wanted an endorsement from Sore Loserman.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: