Author Topic: 97% Nonsensus  (Read 212 times)

rebewranger

97% Nonsensus
« on: March 23, 2022, 12:26:28 pm »
 97% Nonsensus

Consensus on Climate Change?
They’re fooling you.

There has never been a survey of all scientists, not even all climate scientists. “Catastrophic Anthropogenic (Human-caused) Global Warming” (CAGW) is a theoretical threat, mostly used by environmental groups to raise money.

Evidence is What Matters in Science – Science is not a democracy

Ask an Astrophysicist

Why do you need an astrophysicist to talk about climate? Because earth’s climate is affected by things outside our atmosphere. Dr. Nir Shaviv explains in layman’s terms:

http://climatechange101.ca/learn-more-about-climate-change/97-nonsensus/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 12:32:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: 97% Nonsensus
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 07:17:44 pm »
The Petition Project

Not a census or a consensus, just a number of scientists who have come out against the Kyoto Accords (later moved to Paris)...

Let's just say that I know a few signatories...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 07:28:32 pm »
I watched an episode of "How The Universe Works" that explained how there are various astronomical forces at work that influence the Earth and it's climate.

I don't see how wind turbines will stop the gravity of Saturn and Jupiter influencing the Earth's orbit around, distance from. the Sun ... and other stuff like that.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 07:32:19 pm »
Climate fluctuations are perfectly normal. They have happened thousands of times in both directions, hot and cold. Most climate disruptions are caused by fluctuations in the output of the sun. However, some terrestrial events can affect climate such as a massive volcanos, massive wildfires, or a meteor strike.

The idea that man can change the global climate in the few hundred years since the industrial revolution is idiotic and silly. The entirety of mankind has only existed for a millisecond relative to astronomical time which is measured in terms of billions of years.

Al Gore, John Kerry, Thunberg, and various U.N. groups, are all doomsday conmen getting rich by predicting the "end of the world", which is the oldest scam in history. Since the beginning of man people have become filthy rich by predicting the end of the world, convincing stupid people that they are right, and then selling the idea that only they can "save the world".

And this thousand year old con-game is still very much working today with the same result.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 09:04:50 pm »
Should that be translated to mean that 97% of scientists who receiving fuding to study Global Climate Change want to continue to receive that funding?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2022, 09:37:28 pm »
Back in the Gorewellian '90's-00's, when the buzz word was global warming, there was an alarming realignment of reseach climatologist, and meterorlogist thinking of how and why man was supposedly impacting the earth's climate. In full and true Allinsky fashion, the narrative shifted, and there was much anecdotal data of where scientist were skewing data purposely, and cherry picking data to fit the narrative.

Several  very famous mets and research climatologist spoke out about the corruption of data and methods, and almost universally they were castigated into the fires as a heretic.  One very significant example was around Dr.Bill Gray from Colorada State University.  Back in the '70's and '80's Dr. Gray was pretty much honored as one of the leading authorites around hurricanes and models devloped and used to predict number and severity of storms in advance.  His prognostications were highly sought and publicized.  Until, he did his research and started challenging the scam. 

Guess what , he and almost every other Met who challenged Gorewellian Oracle were shunned, and professionally blackballed.  The Met who was was the Founder of the Weather Channel was another.  These people faded away due to their convictions to challenge the NWO biased climate change scam.  And right now there are many who understand that, but fear for their professional lives if they speak up.

The truth be known, is that climate science and data has been been biased not only by skewed numbers, but also like facts that the mass majority of reporting stations are closer to town and cities than when they were constructed mostly in the '40's and '50's.  They cherry pick historical data, and throwing  out events like volcanic particulate dispersion.   Another truth?  The world's climate was warmer than it is now a 1000 years ago.  Anyone watching Vikings-Valhalla right now, are probably wondering how a thriving colony on Greenland could have not only existed, but thrived.    And most of all the Climate Scammers poo poo, what absolutely has the most impact on Earth's climate-  Sun spots. Read the historical graphs to see why.

And again, the honest truth is.....   Climate Change is a NWO, 3rd world wealth redistribution plan, that seeks  shifting industrial bases to said 3rd world areas in a spirit of fairness.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 09:39:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.