Author Topic: Under attack by Trump, Georgia Gov. Kemp gets reinforcements from pro-GOP governors group, Chris Chr  (Read 726 times)

Online libertybele

Ok ... Christie has been in the news the past couple of days.  Pro governors group??  Christie is hoping to run again under the GOP"e"/aka RINO group!!

Under attack by Trump, Georgia Gov. Kemp gets reinforcements from pro-GOP governors group, Chris Christie

The lead group dedicated to electing and reelecting Republican governors on Tuesday launched its second TV ad in Georgia to support conservative Gov. Brian Kemp, who’s facing a serious primary challenge as he runs for reelection this year.

The spot by the Republican Governors Association (RGA) showcases Kemp’s record and touts that the governor’s "working hard, solving problems, getting results." But the commercial, which the RGA tells Fox News is part of a $850,000 statewide ad buy, doesn’t mention the governor’s top Republican primary challenger, former Sen. David Perdue, who’s been endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

The RGA typically spends money on behalf of GOP incumbents in general elections. But six weeks ago, when they launched their first commercial on behalf of Kemp, the group took the unprecedented step of financing an ad to support a sitting governor facing a Republican primary challenge..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/under-attack-by-trump-georgia-gov-kemp-gets-reinforcements-from-pro-gop-governors-group-chris-christie
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

This could be a boost for Stacy Abrams
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

Getting help from Christie is like giving a boulder to a drowning man.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.