Author Topic: Group of Teens Carjack 73-Year-Old Grandmother, Drag Her to Death in Front of Neighbors  (Read 1438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'One of the most grotesque, surreal, horrific things I’ve ever seen'
“There is something really wrong when you have to walk outside your house and that is part of your day. That some woman is getting dragged down the street."

Author: Mike McDaniel / Eyewitness News (WWL)
Published: 10:17 PM CDT March 21, 2022
Updated: 10:40 AM CDT March 22, 2022

NEW ORLEANS — Monday afternoon, Austin Northcott knew something was wrong in his Mid-City neighborhood. 

“I heard screaming, like you’re about to die sort of scream,” said Northcott. “Just not a normal scream.”

Those screams were from 73-year-old Linda Frickey, who police say was carjacked and dragged to death by her own SUV.  Witnesses say it happened when a vehicle pulled up next to her parked SUV in the 300 block of N. Scott Street. 

“It’s just heartbreaking to see that,” said Northcott.

Witnesses say Frickey was caught in her seatbelt and dragged as her SUV sped off on Bienville Avenue, steps away from Mark and Leanne Mascar’s front door.

“I just started screaming and running because I just wanted to get this person from this car and if I could do that, I can help this person,” said Leanne Mascar. 

Police say Frickey's arm eventually detached from her body just more than a block away on N. Pierce Street, freeing her from the SUV. Neighbors ran over to try and help.

“She was still breathing. She was very slowly breathing,” said Leanne Mascar.

more w/several videos
https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All 4 juvenile suspects in fatal carjacking arrested; face murder charges

Ferguson said a couple of family members turned in some of the suspects, describing it as an "incredibly difficult decision."

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/crime/one-of-the-most-grotesque-surreal-horrific-things-ive-ever-seen/289-32d8ffa2-6247-4803-bca3-70443c2d8c89
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In our youth, our family liked to take about one trip a year to NOLA, just to stroll the french quarter, and get some good food.

Then in about '92, on a trip we ran into vagrant publiclly urinating right in front of Cafe' DuMond right on Decatur St.   A cop drove right by slowly while it  was happening, and didn't do a thing.

We took our tourism dollars elswhere. NOLA has apparently gone past disgusting, and is now seriously dangerous.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Indeed horrific. How did we get to this point, where in America our youth has a decreasing respect for sanctity of life??

We live in a relatively safe city, at least by standardized statistics. Recently there have been reports of 10 home invasions relatively close to us. We moved here to enjoy the warm weather that is pretty much year round.  The last thing that I want to do is to have to stay locked indoors.  We don't venture out a whole lot, but I would like to be able to continue to go to our parks, beaches and putz around in the yard without fearing that I may be attacked or our home will be broken into.  Some of those home invasions occurred in the early morning while the people were at home.  I now make sure that a 9mm is by my bedside. What a world we live in!  Sad.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In the "Old South", there were non-governmental "solutions" to deal with offenders such as these.

I would like to see such solutions brought back into general usage.

I realize full well about the implications of what I've stated above.
Sorry if you don't like it.
I do not care.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In the "Old South", there were non-governmental "solutions" to deal with offenders such as these.

I would like to see such solutions brought back into general usage.

I realize full well about the implications of what I've stated above.
Sorry if you don't like it.
I do not care.
I'm with you, it is only partly in jest when I call for Kersey Brigades to be formed throughout America. When the public cannot depend on law enforcement to protect them then they must defend themselves. The police went to court years ago to prove it is not their job to defend the public and they won, if the lootings, arson and riots that they stood back and watched didn't prove it nothing will.

Offline LMAO

In our youth, our family liked to take about one trip a year to NOLA, just to stroll the french quarter, and get some good food.

Then in about '92, on a trip we ran into vagrant publiclly urinating right in front of Cafe' DuMond right on Decatur St.   A cop drove right by slowly while it  was happening, and didn't do a thing.

We took our tourism dollars elswhere. NOLA has apparently gone past disgusting, and is now seriously dangerous.

That’s how I feel about Minneapolis
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rustynail

Strange fruit.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit By Cristina Laila 3/22/2022

New Orleans – A beloved grandmother was brutally murdered by a pack of teenagers on Monday in a violent carjacking.

Family members say 73-year-old Linda Frickey was leaving her office at a nearby insurance company when she was carjacked earlier this afternoon in Midcity. She died on scene after suspects dragged her from her vehicle for at least a block.

73-year-old Linda Frickey of New Orleans was caught in her seatbelt after carjackers sped off with her SUV.

Frickey pleaded with the teens to let her go, but her clothes and one of her arms was ripped off as they dragged her down the street in New Orleans.

Neighbors watched in horror and ran to help the elderly woman as she lie naked in the street.

The good Samaritans covered Frickey’s body with a sheet and dialed 911.

It took nearly 15 minutes for the ambulance to arrive where paramedics pronounced Frickey dead, WWLTV reported.

Four teenagers were arrested and charged with second-degree murder – two of the teens’ parents turned them into law enforcement, Fox News reported.

“The identities of the suspects were not released but New Orleans Police Department Superintendent Shaun Ferguson described them as a 17-year-old male, one 16-year-old girl and two 15-year-old girls.”

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/horror-group-teens-carjack-73-year-old-grandmother-drag-death-front-neighbors/

Offline Kamaji

“The identities of the suspects were not released but New Orleans Police Department Superintendent Shaun Ferguson described them as a 17-year-old male, one 16-year-old girl and two 15-year-old girls.”

No doubt they're all white supremacists.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
VIDEO: Watch as 4 teens carjack 73-year-old woman at gunpoint moments before her horrific death

https://wgno.com/news/crime/video-watch-as-4-teens-carjack-73-year-old-woman-at-gunpoint-moments-before-her-horrific-death/

NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — WGNO received surveillance footage of four teens suspects as they carjacked 73-year-old Linda Frickey at gunpoint moments before she is dragged down the street and fatally dismembered in Mid-City on Monday afternoon in New Orleans.

The incident occurred in the 300 block of North Scott Street at 1:30 p.m. on March 21. Frickey’s late-model Nissan Kicks was found near the intersection of North Dumaine and North Dupre streets hours later.

All four suspects, including a 16-year-old boy and girl, two 15-year-old girls, have been apprehended by the NOPD.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like the Amish are on rumspringa.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

They are not teens nor even human, they are feral animals and should be treated the same way and put down. There is no place in society for such as these and they will never be rehabilitated having such lack of respect for human life. That's my opinion and it is not color/race based, anyone committing such a heinous act would get the same response.

Offline verga

All 4 juvenile suspects in fatal carjacking arrested; face murder charges

Ferguson said a couple of family members turned in some of the suspects, describing it as an "incredibly difficult decision."

Oldest one was 17 youngest 15, 2 males and 2 females. I have said ti before Black lives do not matter in the Black community unless they can use them to club conservatives over the head with them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

I'm with you, it is only partly in jest when I call for Kersey Brigades to be formed throughout America. When the public cannot depend on law enforcement to protect them then they must defend themselves. The police went to court years ago to prove it is not their job to defend the public and they won, if the lootings, arson and riots that they stood back and watched didn't prove it nothing will.
@GtHawk I looked it up and still have no clue, what is a Kersey Brigade?
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

@GtHawk I looked it up and still have no clue, what is a Kersey Brigade?
@verga
Paul Kersey is the main character in the Death Wish series, so a Kersey Brigade would be large groups of vigilantes. just a fantasy of mine I trot out when things like this happen and you know the miscreants will just be turned loose to do it again.

Offline verga

@verga
Paul Kersey is the main character in the Death Wish series, so a Kersey Brigade would be large groups of vigilantes. just a fantasy of mine I trot out when things like this happen and you know the miscreants will just be turned loose to do it again.
Loved those movies (The originals, although the Willis version was not terrible.) Yeah I can see that happening. We already have the Militias.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GT:
"They are not teens nor even human, they are feral animals and should be treated the same way and put down. There is no place in society for such as these and they will never be rehabilitated having such lack of respect for human life"

I propose this:
===========
"This Constitution recognizes capital punishment to be an appropriate penalty pursuant to the due process of law.

As such, no Court of the United States, nor of the Several States, may declare the death penalty invalid under this Constitution, nor shall any of the Several States enact laws that do the same.

No person in the United States, nor in the several States, shall face capital punishment unless above the age of twelve years and six months."

Offline GtHawk

GT:
"They are not teens nor even human, they are feral animals and should be treated the same way and put down. There is no place in society for such as these and they will never be rehabilitated having such lack of respect for human life"

I propose this:
===========
"This Constitution recognizes capital punishment to be an appropriate penalty pursuant to the due process of law.

As such, no Court of the United States, nor of the Several States, may declare the death penalty invalid under this Constitution, nor shall any of the Several States enact laws that do the same.

No person in the United States, nor in the several States, shall face capital punishment unless above the age of twelve years and six months."

Fine with me, I know in California the people voted for the death penalty time and again only to have liberal trash politicians and courts defy the will of the people. My brother once told me that I wasn't being a good Catholic because I was pro death penalty, he was probably right because the last time I remember being a good Catholic I was about 10 or 11. What I do know is that without the ultimate penalty there is no reason on God's Earth for people not to commit heinous acts and murder. Why worry when the worst you will get is life with free room and board, free medical and dental, library access, TV & radio and internet time. Yes you are locked in a cell a good part of the day but even that is not so assured with the liberals releasing felons, including violent ones every day without theme doing their time.

Offline verga

Fine with me, I know in California the people voted for the death penalty time and again only to have liberal trash politicians and courts defy the will of the people. My brother once told me that I wasn't being a good Catholic because I was pro death penalty, he was probably right because the last time I remember being a good Catholic I was about 10 or 11. What I do know is that without the ultimate penalty there is no reason on God's Earth for people not to commit heinous acts and murder. Why worry when the worst you will get is life with free room and board, free medical and dental, library access, TV & radio and internet time. Yes you are locked in a cell a good part of the day but even that is not so assured with the liberals releasing felons, including violent ones every day without theme doing their time.
The Church does oppose it and and say that we must, but my well formed conscience says that in some cases it is not only permissible, but down right mandatory.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I am an eye for an eye person when it comes to punishment.  So, ripping an arm off the assailants and leaving them to bleed out is a just punishment.  Instead, these maggots will get a get out of jail card, and receive millions from BLM for being poor suppressed black young men.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I can’t, I can’t….evil really exists in this world.

I wish it didn’t.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I can’t, I can’t….evil really exists in this world.

I wish it didn’t.

As do we all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis