Author Topic: Survey: Plurality Blame Joe Biden for High Gas Prices  (Read 296 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Survey: Plurality Blame Joe Biden for High Gas Prices
« on: March 22, 2022, 04:58:58 pm »
Survey: Plurality Blame Joe Biden for High Gas Prices

Hannah Bleau 22 Mar 2022

A plurality of Americans blame the Biden administration for high gas prices, an Emerson Polling survey released this week found.

Inflation is continuing to hit Americans hard as 83 percent reveal they are experiencing some level of hardship due to increased prices of goods. Of those, 40 percent say they are experiencing “significant” hardship. Given that, it comes as no surprise that the economy is the top issue for respondents.

According to the survey, “When asked about who they blame for an increase in gas prices” specifically, “a plurality (39%) blame the Biden Administration, 21% blame the sanctions on Russia, and 18% blame gas and oil companies.”

Biden has long refused to take responsibility for skyrocketing gas prices, blaming Russian President Vladimir Putin as well as gas and oil companies.

A Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released this month found a majority of Americans indicating that Biden should prioritize increasing American energy production — something he quashed upon taking office, nixing the Keystone Pipeline and crushing American energy independence through bad policy.

The survey was conducted from March 18-20, 2022, among 1,033 U.S. voters and has a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/22/survey-plurality-blame-biden-for-high-gas-prices/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Survey: Plurality Blame Joe Biden for High Gas Prices
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 05:01:16 pm »
Whole lotta stupid Americans, then.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 05:14:29 pm »

Amen.  Cnn viewers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 05:23:53 pm »

I'm wondering how much the urban liberal oversampling is.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 07:10:10 pm »
Gas prices have been rising since Traitor Joe signed all his EOs killing American energy production. This is ALL Traitor Joe's fault.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 08:20:14 pm »
To say that the invasion of Ukraine and the sanction had no affect on oil prices and gas prices it’s not true. Of course they had an effect

The problem for the Biden administration is they were rising before that. And The administrations energy policy left us more vulnerable
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 08:32:49 pm »
To say that the invasion of Ukraine and the sanction had no affect on oil prices and gas prices it’s not true. Of course they had an effect

The problem for the Biden administration is they were rising before that. And The administrations energy policy left us more vulnerable

:thumbsup:

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2022, 08:33:50 pm »

It's still all Traitor Joe's fault either way. We didn't need to be buying Russian oil and gas until Traitor Joe took office. We were energy independent and we were exporting energy.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2022, 08:48:42 pm »
Joe Biden and the Global Climate Change commies have spent the past year attempting to criminalize the domestic coal, oil, and natural gas industries.

They have cancelled pipeline projects.  They have curtailed exploration and development on Federal lands.  Current Federal policies actively discourage the long-term investment and risk-taking that is necessary to provide a reliable and affordable domestic supply of fossil fuels.

They are more willing to buy oil from Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, and Iran than from Texas, Alaska, and North Dakota.

These Dem dingdongs forgot the lessons of the 1973 and 1979 energy crisises - domestic energy is National Security.  That's why the Strategic Petroleum Reserve was created.

America needs a well-diversified energy supply that includes coal, oil, natural gas, wind, solar, geo-thermal, hydro, tidal, and whatever else we can develop.  Clean energy and fossil fuels are not mutually exclusive.  We need them all.

30 years of Globalist Trade and Global Climate Change agenda has weakened First World nations while Second World nations - Russia, India, China - are rising AT AMERICA'S EXPENSE!

We shouldn't be dependent upon any one nation or any one source for anything!  A diversified supply chain is a de-risked supply chain.

America's energy and supply chain bottlenecks are all self-inflicted.  Yeah, I'm also talking to you, American Chamber of Commerce Republican tools.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 08:51:46 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2022, 02:57:00 am »
I'd apportion the blame 80% to Biden for generally inflationary policies and policies specifically hostile to US oil production, 15% to Trump for generally inflationary policies and 5% to the sanctions on Russia (for the last tick up -- most of the price rise happened earlier or was coming anyway).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.