Author Topic: Florida Burger King employee shoots customer who threw mayo at her: report  (Read 494 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Florida Burger King employee shoots customer who threw mayo at her: report
By Patrick Reilly   
March 19, 2022 4:09am

A Burger King employee in Florida allegedly shot a customer after he threw mayonnaise at her face, police and local reports said.

Shateasha Hicks, 30, was arrested Thursday and charged with discharging a firearm in public after the incident at the Miami Gardens fast-food joint.

Police said Hicks opened fire on a man after an argument at the drive-thru window.

A relative of Hicks told NBC 6 that the customer she shot had squirted or thrown mayonnaise in her face.

The customer drove off and parked in the Burger King lot, according to a witness.

Hicks then allegedly went to her car, grabbed a gun and squeezed off five shots at the person’s vehicle as they drove away, according to an arrest report obtained by the outlet.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/03/19/florida-burger-king-employee-shateasha-hicks-shoots-customer-who-threw-mayo-at-her/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&sr_share=facebook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR1KrG-52lZK5oegQTBPHRZsmP59xyqOAkLcN0pRJWXXK
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
An overreaction yes, but I can't say I'm against the general principle of defending yourself from assault.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hold the Mayo and pass the bullets.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Have it your way!!!!  MF'er!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Guy probably told her it wasn't mayo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

When I was much, much younger I waited tables at Kips Big Boy. Some guy came in and ordered a spaghetti plate (at a hamburger joint?). He had, or pretended to have an Italian accent. I served him and a couple of minutes later he called me over declaring "This is not spaghetti!!) and threw the contents of the plate on me. I went and got the manager and let him handle it.

My point in posting this boring story is...it never crossed my mind to shoot the jerk!!* Times have changed so much that this seems to be an acceptable solution.

*I was only about 17 at the time. If I were working in that industry today, much older me, my response would probably be more...forceful. happy77 Which is why I realize I no longer have the temperament.(or the physical stamina)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I had a fellow manager go across the counter at someone who threw food at him, but shoot someone? I fully admit to having a belly full of belligerent ass customers at the end of my food service managing career but I took the exit option, not the nuclear option **nononono*

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So much for the unleaded whopper...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis