Author Topic: Meat-filled Crockpot hiding 130,000 fentanyl pills found at Arizona border, feds say  (Read 200 times)

rebewranger

Meat-filled Crockpot hiding 130,000 fentanyl pills found at Arizona border, feds say

BY HELENA WEGNER
MARCH 21, 2022 2:20 PM

Thousands of fentanyl pills were found stashed in a Crockpot brimming with meat at the U.S.-Mexico border in Nogales, officials said. U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION Border patrol officers found thousands of fentanyl pills stashed inside a Crockpot filled with carne asada in Arizona, federal officials said.

One Crockpot hid 130,000 fentanyl pills, the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Director of the Port of Nogales, Michael W. Humphries, tweeted on March 16.

Officer found the pills on March 15 at the Port of Nogales, a border crossing in Arizona and Mexico, according to the tweet and an email from Rob Daniels, a spokesperson for the border patrol in Arizona.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article259542679.html#storylink=cpy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's the problem with fentanyl and variants like sufentanil that are many degrees stronger - you can hide mass killing doses in very small spaces.

I can't think of how many people 130K pills could kill.

This crap is practically a nat'l security risk.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
That's the problem with fentanyl and variants like sufentanil that are many degrees stronger - you can hide mass killing doses in very small spaces.

I can't think of how many people 130K pills could kill.

This crap is practically a nat'l security risk.

That $18B we are sending to Ukraine sure could have bought a lot of border surveillance and law enforcement on this matter. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:14:56 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That $18B we are sending to Ukraine sure could have bought a lot of surveillance and law enforcement on this matter.

Indeed. While I'm not the biggest H.W. Bush fan, he did have a strong and excellent interdiction policy at our borders.

The result was supply was cut, prices skyrocketed, and the drug problem went way down because the druggies couldn't afford it.

Reality is there is no need for supply if there is no demand. You can't blame it all on the cartels.
The Republic is lost.