Author Topic: Help Us, Surrender, and Submit: DOE Secretary Granholm at CERA  (Read 125 times)

rebewranger

Help Us, Surrender, and Submit: DOE Secretary Granholm at CERA
13 hours ago 
From MasterResource

By Robert Bradley Jr. — March 21, 2022

“We are on a war footing—an emergency—and we have to responsibly increase short-term [oil and gas] supply…. And that means you producing more right now, where and if you can.” (Secretary Granholm, March 9, 2022)

“Believe me, it would take a fool to not see that this empress has no clothes.” (RLB, below)

I have been in the business of criticizing the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) ever since it was created in 1977. And I have never read a more fanciful and pitiful speech than this one. Yes, it is very well written (whoever the speechwriter was). But how do you square the circle; and how do you eat your cake and have it too?

We are in a climate crisis, right? It is an “existential threat,” states President Biden. It is “without exaggeration, about survival,” states John Kerry.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/03/21/help-us-surrender-and-submit-doe-secretary-granholm-at-cera/
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 02:34:38 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

Re: Help Us, Surrender, and Submit: DOE Secretary Granholm at CERA
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 02:40:50 pm »
Strange how when Trump was POTUS we didn't have this problem, but one year into Biden's illegitimate administration, we are begging for help. :tongue2:

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Help Us, Surrender, and Submit: DOE Secretary Granholm at CERA
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 02:45:13 pm »
If only Putin would allow more drilling and pipeline construction in the United States.
#FrackForFreedom
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.