Author Topic: WATCH: Newt Gingrich says Kamala Harris 'may be the dumbest person ever elected vice president’  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Newt Gingrich says Kamala Harris 'may be the dumbest person ever elected vice president’
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
 | March 22, 2022 09:26 AM

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/watch-newt-gingrich-says-kamala-harris-may-be-the-dumbest-person-ever-elected-vice-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
There is no MAY about it.  She is resoundingly the dumbest VP we have had.  In a league all her own.  Why, a box of rocks has more intelligence.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There is such little substance between those two ears that I wonder how we can even see her face.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Killer Clouds

What's even more scary is Kamelass very well might be POTUS.

Offline libertybele

Kamel is lost somewhere in space.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Kamel is lost somewhere in space.

Hopefully she won't collide with Pudin' Brain.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hopefully she won't collide with Pudin' Brain.
The debris coming down would be pretty shitty if they do.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington