Author Topic: Bill Barr 'Shocked' That Biden Lied About Son's Laptop  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Barr 'Shocked' That Biden Lied About Son's Laptop
« on: March 22, 2022, 01:33:33 am »

By Jeremy Frankel    |   Monday, 21 March 2022 08:12 PM

Former Attorney General Bill Barr joined Fox News’ "America Reports" Monday to address Hunter Biden’s emails, which were originally reported by the New York Post in 2020 but admitted as authentic by the New York Times last week.

Anchor John Roberts noted to Barr that “you write about this in some level of detail in the book,” and gave some background to the story before he asked Barr to respond, saying that “Joe Biden when he was a candidate, Jen Psaki both dismissed this as just Russian disinformation. Now none other than the New York Times has confirmed, yes there was a laptop dropped off at a shop in Delaware, and it had emails on it that are being investigated by the Department of Justice. You say you yelled at President Trump when he asked you about it. You said, ‘Mr. President, I can’t talk about that, I’m not going to.’ Trump protested if that was one of my kids. And you said, ‘damn it, Mr. President, I’m not going to talk to Hunter Biden, period.’

Roberts then asked Barr if he could talk about it, since he is no longer in office.

“Where do you think it’s headed?” Roberts said.

Barr responded that “I’m limited to what I can say, I don’t want to discuss ongoing possible investigations but my reaction to the president there was resisting the idea of injecting a criminal investigation of one of the candidates’ children into the race when there has not been definitive judgment over at the Department of Justice. So, I made it clear I was not going to discuss criminal cases with him, especially ones he might have an interest in. So, I would still do that today, but I was very disturbed during the debate when candidate Biden lied to the American people about the laptop.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hunter-biden-bill-barr-joe-biden-laptop/2022/03/21/id/1062259/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Bill Barr 'Shocked' That Biden Lied About Son's Laptop
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 01:38:54 am »
If Bill Barr is indeed shocked, then he hasn't been paying attention and further proves that he was a lousy AG.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Bill Barr 'Shocked' That Biden Lied About Son's Laptop
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 05:11:10 am »
If he's "shocked" he is a naive dumbass that never should have been Attorney General.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis