Author Topic: Admission From Zelenskyy Highlights How Biden Administration Wanted To Provoke Russia To Invade Ukr  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Admission From Zelenskyy Highlights How Biden Administration Wanted To Provoke Russia To Invade Ukraine
March 21, 2022 | Sundance |

Hopefully by now everyone is well aware how the U.S. State Department has been manipulating the internal politics of Ukraine for well over a decade.

A recent statement, by current Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, puts the weeks leading up to the Russian invasion into greater clarity.

In an interview with CNN, Zelenskyy spoke about his prior communication with Joe Biden and NATO leadership.  Within the interview Zelenskyy said (emphasis mine):

“I requested them personally to say directly that we are going to accept you into NATO in a year or two or five, just say it directly and clearly, or just say no,” Zelensky said. “And the response was very clear, you’re not going to be a NATO member, but publicly, the doors will remain open,” he said.  {CITATION)

So, privately NATO and the Biden administration were telling Zelenskyy Ukraine was never going to be in NATO, yet they told him they were going to publicly act like the possibility existed.  There was no way for Ukraine to enter NATO, but they were going to pretend he could.  Why would they do this?

Now we go back to the previous outline when it was first discovered the Biden administration was using China to funnel information to Russia.

In late February, the New York Times reported on U.S. intelligence and diplomatic officials from the State Dept sharing intelligence with Chinese officials in the three months leading up to the Russian invasion.  {Go Deep on Analysis} The narrative from the NYT article tells the story of the U.S. trying to convince China in December, January and February to intervene and persuade Russia not to cross the border into Ukraine.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/21/admission-from-zelenskyy-highlights-how-biden-administration-wanted-to-provoke-russia-to-invade-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
excerpt

There’s only one way to look at this.  The Biden administration was purposefully baiting Putin, and provoking Putin to invade Ukraine, because the team around Biden wanted Putin to invade Ukraine.

The question then becomes why?  Why would the people in/around Biden want to provoke Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine?

That son of a bitch!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

All I can think of is all the Russian and Ukranian lives that have been lost -- especially the children.  **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All I can think of is all the Russian and Ukranian lives that have been lost -- especially the children.  **nononono*

That's right all the innocent lives....gone!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

excerpt

There’s only one way to look at this.  The Biden administration was purposefully baiting Putin, and provoking Putin to invade Ukraine, because the team around Biden wanted Putin to invade Ukraine.

The question then becomes why?  Why would the people in/around Biden want to provoke Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine?

That son of a bitch!

Joe had/has financial interest in Ukraine, that has been known and Trump tried making the public aware; as a result they impeached him.  COVID took hold and voila -- Joe becomes president.

There is little doubt that Joe has financial or other deals/ties with Russia, China and Ukraine.  What dangerous game is he playing?  Hunter had financial ties to bio labs -- Glenn Beck connected those dots when he was researching Burisma - perhaps he had financial ties to bio labs in China as well???

Did Joe need those bio labs destroyed?? 

Joe is evil and sometimes I wonder if his dementia is simply a cover and he knows exactly what he's doing??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe had/has financial interest in Ukraine, that has been known and Trump tried making the public aware; as a result they impeached him.  COVID took hold and voila -- Joe becomes president.

There is little doubt that Joe has financial or other deals/ties with Russia, China and Ukraine.  What dangerous game is he playing?  Hunter had financial ties to bio labs -- Glenn Beck connected those dots when he was researching Burisma - perhaps he had financial ties to bio labs in China as well???

Did Joe need those bio labs destroyed?? 

Joe is evil and sometimes I wonder if his dementia is simply a cover and he knows exactly what he's doing??

He IS pretty coherent at times but I don't doubt he has dementia....If you want to claim Putin and Zelenski are evil you have to include Joe and his greedy family.

Look what he has done to Ukraine with Putin's help..look at how many people died so he could cover his actions....
Support the USO

Online libertybele

He IS pretty coherent at times but I don't doubt he has dementia....If you want to claim Putin and Zelenski are evil you have to include Joe and his greedy family.

Look what he has done to Ukraine with Putin's help..look at how many people died so he could cover his actions....

I think he is coherent enough to know exactly what he's doing.

Yes Joe and family are evil, but I believe it goes beyond greed; I think it involves a coverup and just not Joe but other members of the Bammy and Clinton administration.  Just my opinion here, I could be way off base.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
excerpt

That son of a bitch!
If he got Zelenskyy out, and the previous management back in, would Hunter get his cushy gig back (and the evidence of older sins get 'disappeared')?
Maybe that's why weapons requests are being stonewalled and slow walked, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis