Author Topic: Joe Biden Meets with Top CEOs: Global Catastrophes Present ‘Opportunities’ to Lead ‘New World Order’  (Read 331 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Meets with Top CEOs: Global Catastrophes Present ‘Opportunities’ to Lead ‘New World Order’

Charlie Spiering 21 Mar 2022

President Joe Biden expressed Monday his desire to lead a “new world order” during a conversation with business leaders, noting the coronavirus pandemic and the Russian invasion of Ukraine would help reset the status quo.

“My mother had an expression, ‘Out of everything terrible something good will come if you look hard enough for it,'” Biden recalled.

The president spoke about the current global climate during a speech with some of America’s top CEOs attending the Business Roundtable lobbying group’s quarterly meeting.

“I think this presents us with some significant opportunities to make some real changes,” he said.

Biden said the entire world was at an “inflection point” that he said historically occurs about every 3 to 4 generations during times of crisis.

The president recalled a comment from a military official in a recent meeting, who noted that 60 million people died globally between 1900 and 1946, allowing the United States to lead the world.

“Since then, we’ve established a liberal world order, and that hadn’t happened in a long while,” Biden said. “A lot of people dying but nowhere near the chaos.”

Biden explained he thought the world was going through a similar situation.

“Now is the time when things are shifting, there’s going to be a new world order out there, we’ve got to lead it, and we’ve got to unite the rest of the free world while doing it,” he concluded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/21/joe-biden-meets-with-top-ceos-global-catastrophes-present-opportunities-to-lead-new-world-order/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Killer Clouds

If this is truly what he said then it is time for war. He and everyone involved with him needs to be eliminated.

Offline LMAO

From the article…

“My mother had an expression, ‘Out of everything terrible something good will come if you look hard enough for it,'” Biden recalled.

We can apply that statement to his presidency ending
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

His handlers probably didn't want him to actually say the nwo words out loud.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: ‘There’s Going To Be A New World Order’

President Joe Biden said Monday there would be “a new world order” established and led by the United States while speaking at a roundtable to discuss Russia’s war on Ukraine and the economy.

“You know we are at an inflection point, I believe, in the world economy — not just the world economy, in the world. Occurs every three or four generations,” Biden said. “As one of the top military people said to me in a security meeting the other day, 60 million people died between 1900 and 1946, and since then, we’ve established a liberal world order and that hadn’t happened in a long while.”

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1506037459687198732

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/21/joe-biden-new-world-order/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The biggest catastrophe in that room was Joe Biden.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Remember 20-30 years ago, when GHWB started using this term?  Those who early understood this was one world government and globalist control were decried as wild conspiracy theorist.

That is why I am surprised that Biden would even use that term now.  Maybe they are so embolden now because  they know they can't be stopped.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In 2022, the 1,000 Points of Light need to be LED bulbs.

Biden is no Bush '41

SNL Cold Open - Bushwhacked!
https://player.theplatform.com/p/jujdhC/xkaAQrhkr9IU/select/media/guid/2410887629/2859796
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 02:38:23 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The sooner the American people realize the New World Order folks are traitors of the worst ilk, the better for this republic.

I say indict, convict and dispatch every last one of them.  Publicly!!

Offline Killer Clouds

The sooner the American people realize the New World Order folks are traitors of the worst ilk, the better for this republic.

I say indict, convict and dispatch every last one of them.  Publicly!!
Stand them all in front of a firing squad.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Remember 20-30 years ago, when GHWB started using this term?  Those who early understood this was one world government and globalist control were decried as wild conspiracy theorist.

That is why I am surprised that Biden would even use that term now.  Maybe they are so embolden now because  they know they can't be stopped.
Because they think they can't be stopped.

GHWB's choice of terms there did more to elect Bill Clinton than anything else I can think of.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Saying it is treasonous.

He took an oath to defend this country, not to establish a global order.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington