Author Topic: ‘Watch What Happens, P*ssy’: Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Gets In His Opponent’s Face With Threats At D  (Read 1203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Watch What Happens, P*ssy’: Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Gets In His Opponent’s Face With Threats At Debate

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
March 19, 2022 12:29 AM ET

Tensions boiled over as Republican Ohio senate candidate Josh Mandel jumped up from his seat and made threatening remarks to his opponent, Mike Gibbons, at the Ohio Republican U.S. Senate Candidate Forum on Friday.

The candidates argued over Mandel’s accusations that his opponent “made millions” off of Chinese petroleum stock, which Gibbons denied.

“You may not understand this because you’ve never worked in the private sector in your entire life,” Gibbons exclaimed. The exchange immediately escalated as Mandel rushed out of his seat and angrily stood directly in Gibbons’ face.

“Two tours in Iraq, don’t tell me I haven’t worked,” Mandel yelled.

“You don’t know squat,” Gibbon retaliated.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/19/watch-what-happens-ohio-gop-senate-candidate-opponent-face-threats-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
‘Watch What Happens, P*ssy’: Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Gets In His Opponent’s Face With Threats At Debate

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
March 19, 2022 12:29 AM ET

Tensions boiled over as Republican Ohio senate candidate Josh Mandel jumped up from his seat and made threatening remarks to his opponent, Mike Gibbons, at the Ohio Republican U.S. Senate Candidate Forum on Friday.

The candidates argued over Mandel’s accusations that his opponent “made millions” off of Chinese petroleum stock, which Gibbons denied.

“You may not understand this because you’ve never worked in the private sector in your entire life,” Gibbons exclaimed. The exchange immediately escalated as Mandel rushed out of his seat and angrily stood directly in Gibbons’ face.

“You don’t know squat,” Gibbon retaliated.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/19/watch-what-happens-ohio-gop-senate-candidate-opponent-face-threats-debate/

@mystery-ak

Uhhhh,22 tours in Iraq wouldn't mean you have "worked" in the sense of the word that most people understand. You followed your orders and did your duty,but you were a part of a huge machine where the orders of what to do were filtered down to your level.

Running a rifle company,or even running a rifle squad in combat is surely dangerous and stressful,but it is an entirely different thing than running a company in the civilian sense of the word "company".

Apples and Oranges.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

We have a nasty Republican primary in my congressional district, too. The challenger broke out the negative ads right out of the gate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Makes for entertaining TV ... "Jerry! Jerry!  Jerry!"

I didn't see a China oil company explicity listed ... could be buried in mutal funds, etf's, or partnerships.

Mike Gibbons Senate Ethics Financial Disclosure Form:
https://efdsearch.senate.gov/search/view/annual/6877af0e-866d-4a43-9560-c86fd63ca3a1/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 11:34:48 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Mandel previously served as state auditor, or something like that. If he didn't mention it so frequently, you never would guess he served in USMC - kind of a Poindexter. But he does seem to be a legit conservative.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That PROBABLY means he has never worked an actual day in his life. Remember,one of Biden's sons served a "tour" in Iraq,also. He was a freaking lawyer that never once left the major compound where he was assigned to work.

As far as that goes,I have never seen any proof he ever worked a day as a trial lawyer or prosecutor while there. For all WE know,he spent every day getting drunk and trying to hump the teenage women soldiers. He's a biden,so lying,stealing,and cheating is all he is qualified to do.

Who is making any claims this bozo did any different,other than him?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

Uhhhh,22 tours in Iraq wouldn't mean you have "worked" in the sense of the word that most people understand. You followed your orders and did your duty,but you were a part of a huge machine where the orders of what to do were filtered down to your level.

Running a rifle company,or even running a rifle squad in combat is surely dangerous and stressful,but it is an entirely different thing than running a company in the civilian sense of the word "company".

Apples and Oranges.

@mystery-ak

Well,in his defense I didn't read any mention of him claiming to have ran a rifle company. Or even handled a rifle,never mind fired one in combat.

Anybody that doesn't understand the difference between a JAG Lt or Captain and an infantry Lt or Captain (ESPECIALLY a Lt platoon leader!) and a JAG Lt or Cpt has clearly never been in the Army. Being an infantry Lt means you are a platoon leader,and there are damn few jobs anywhere more dangerous than that one because you are required to actually LEAD your platoon into combat.

Young infantry LT's have a VERY high fatality rate in combat. Frankly,given their youth and  inexperience,I am a little shocked that any of them survive.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mandel previously served as state auditor, or something like that. If he didn't mention it so frequently, you never would guess he served in USMC - kind of a Poindexter. But he does seem to be a legit conservative.

@mountaineer

As anyone who has ever served during wartime can tell you,there are ALWAYS safe rear-echelon staff jobs for the sons of politicians and the wealthy.

Hell,Goober Gore was just a PFC or Spec-4 in VN,NEVER left the base camp,and was reported to have THREE armed bodyguards following him around all the times to protect him.

BUT.....,he can legitimately  lay claim to being a "VN Veteran".

BTW,in NO way do I mean to insult or slander the support troops in the rear. Without them,them providing medical care,supplies,transportation,food,paperwork providing transfers,etc,etc,etc,the infantry in the field wouldn't last a week.

I have read statements from people who were supposed to know several times that it takes 10 men/women in the rear working ever day to keep just one combat arms soldier
properly supplied and provided for in all other ways,and knowing a little about the US Army bureaucracy,I can easily believe that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 03:02:06 am by sneakypete »