Author Topic: ‘How Embarrassing!’: Leo Terrell Goes Off On Jussie Smollett’s Prison Release  (Read 204 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘How Embarrassing!’: Leo Terrell Goes Off On Jussie Smollett’s Prison Release

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
March 17, 2022 9:42 PM ET

Civil rights attorney and Fox News contributor Leo Terrell went off on Jussie Smollett’s prison release during a Thursday segment of “Outnumbered.”

Smollett was sentenced to 150 days in jail and 30 months probation Thursday after being convicted of filing a false police report that he had been the victim of a hate crime. An appeals court voted 2-1 to release the former “Empire” actor from prison for a personal recognizance of $150,000 on the grounds that he show up to future court appearances.

“I tell you, I’m so upset by this. I’ve been a civil rights attorney for 30 years, and I’m proud of being a civil rights attorney for people who have been victims of discrimination,” Terrell said. “I want every Fox viewer to know right now, Jussie Smollett is a liar and he’s a convicted felon. He is not a civil rights victim, he is playing the race card which is not appropriate for the following reason: this guy tried to bamboozle the entire country on the fact that he was a victim of a vicious hate crime by Trump supporters.”

“How embarrassing, how insulting — for people who gave their lives to the civil rights movement,” he continued. “For Jussie Smollett to make $2 million a year and then fall on the race card? I mean, this is embarrassing!”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/17/embarrassing-leo-terrell-jussie-smollett-prison-release/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

‘How Embarrassing!’: Leo Terrell Goes Off On Jussie Smollett’s Prison Release

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
March 17, 2022 9:42 PM ET

Civil rights attorney and Fox News contributor Leo Terrell went off on Jussie Smollett’s prison release during a Thursday segment of “Outnumbered.”

Smollett was sentenced to 150 days in jail and 30 months probation Thursday after being convicted of filing a false police report that he had been the victim of a hate crime. An appeals court voted 2-1 to release the former “Empire” actor from prison for a personal recognizance of $150,000 on the grounds that he show up to future court appearances.

“I tell you, I’m so upset by this. I’ve been a civil rights attorney for 30 years, and I’m proud of being a civil rights attorney for people who have been victims of discrimination,” Terrell said. “I want every Fox viewer to know right now, Jussie Smollett is a liar and he’s a convicted felon. He is not a civil rights victim, he is playing the race card which is not appropriate for the following reason: this guy tried to bamboozle the entire country on the fact that he was a victim of a vicious hate crime by Trump supporters.”

“How embarrassing, how insulting — for people who gave their lives to the civil rights movement,” he continued. “For Jussie Smollett to make $2 million a year and then fall on the race card? I mean, this is embarrassing!”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/17/embarrassing-leo-terrell-jussie-smollett-prison-release/

Embarrassing is one way of putting it.