Author Topic: The Nuclear 9/11 in Our Future  (Read 65 times)

rebewranger

The Nuclear 9/11 in Our Future
« on: March 18, 2022, 01:49:08 pm »
The Nuclear 9/11 in Our Future
By Peter Pry
March 17, 2022(Russian Defense Ministry Press Service via AP)

In my report Surprise Attack: ICBMs and the Real Nuclear Threat (2020), I warned that U.S. strategic cultural aversion to “thinking about the unthinkable” and intelligence community biases would virtually guarantee failure to warn of an adversary potential or actual surprise nuclear attack.

The Intelligence Community “Worldwide Threat Assessment” to Congress on March 8, 2022, once again proves my case.

See No Evil   

America’s top spy, Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence, testified to Congress on March 8 that there is no heightened nuclear threat from Russia, despite Russian dictator Vladimir Putin on February 27 self-deploying to a nuclear command post and publicly declaring a “high alert” and “special mode of combat duty” for Russia’s nuclear forces.

DNI Haines admits these actions by Putin are "extremely unusual" but reassured Congress: "We are watching very closely for movement of anything related to strategic forces," such as the deployment of Russian mobile ICBMs, missile submarines, and strategic bombers.

https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2022/03/17/the_nuclear_911_in_our_future_822292.html