Author Topic: DOD Officials: Growing Aggression from China, North Korea Is Not Biden’s Fault  (Read 166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOD Officials: Growing Aggression from China, North Korea Is Not Biden’s Fault

Kristina Wong 17 Mar 2022

Although top Pentagon officials recognized that China and North Korea have become more aggressive than ever in recent years, they refused to say it is tied to the Biden administration’s time in office during a House Armed Services Committee hearing on Thursday.

Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs Ely Ratner agreed with Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) that the threat of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan is more than before.

Pacific Command Commander Navy Adm. John Aquilino also agreed there is “increased aggression.”

Banks then cited National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan’s assertion in August 2019 that the Trump administration’s policies made it more likely that the U.S. was going to be “dragged into a war with China” than before.

Banks asked Ratner if the same could be said 14 months into the Biden administration as both agreed that China’s aggression had only grown since then.

“Dr. Ratner, what, what’s changed? What’s changed between the summer of 2019 and where we sit today? What is the fundamental difference in our foreign policy today that led to an increased aggression, as Admiral defined it, and China’s posture toward Taiwan. What’s different? Why now?” Banks asked.

“I don’t attribute Xi Jinping is growing aggression and assertiveness to the United States,” Ratner said.

Banks pressed further, “OK, what’s changed? What’s changed?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/17/dod-officials-growing-aggression-china-north-korea-not-bidens-fault/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Spring is in the air.  The Commies are excited about this year's upcoming May Day military parades.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nothing is Slo Joe's fault, who ya gonna believe him and his lackeys or your lyin' eyes? C'mon Man! We're just to ignorant to comprehend the greatness that is dementia and how destructive policies are actually making America better, how signaling weakness to our enemies is actually strength.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
GtHawk:
Nothing is Slo Joe's fault, who ya gonna believe him and his lackeys or your lyin' eyes? C'mon Man! We're just to ignorant to comprehend the greatness that is dementia and how destructive policies are actually making America better, how signaling weakness to our enemies is actually strength.

I've been arguing against those locksteping advocates for so long, they must be right! The worse things get, the better it is, fully supported by Xi and Putin too!  Even watching our cities burn by democrat supported and approved politics was just refreshing.  Just ask some of its stooges that stooge here.  Even Annihilation of America will be such a 'good' thing!
 :laughingdog: 000hehehehe 8bs8 ////00000//// 000hehehehe :mauslaff:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yes, it is Biden's fault.  His botched August, 2021, was the green light to our enemies.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
NOTHING can be Bidens fault, NeverTrumpers and fellow useful fools, swear by Bidens innocence.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions