Author Topic: Election 2024,What is going to happen?  (Read 179 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Election 2024,What is going to happen?
« on: March 18, 2022, 12:44:40 pm »
It just occurred to me to wonder WHAT the DNC is going to do about the next Presidential Election in 2024.

Yeah,I know that is still a long ways off,but not as far off as the Dim prospects of an election victory.

After all,look at their first string line up,Slow Joe,providing he isn't parked in a federal home for fools,or Bimbo,the wonder half-black female version of Slow Joe.

Everybody seems,or at least seemed until recently,to just assume the Dims would remove Slow Joe and park him somewhere in a rubber room before the next election,and run their half-black,female Affirmative Action candidate,and things would be wonderful for them.

You really have to wonder just HOW bleeping smart the fools are that run the DNC if they seriously thought she would be a viable candidate.

Or maybe they just thought they could import enough "not white" illegal aliens in through Mexico and then give them the right to vote,and that would,with the help of their traditional vote-fixing,would be enough to tilt the election in their favor. After all,they got Biden elected,and EVERYBODY with a double-digit IQ knew he was senile.

Then,despite the Dims and their RINO cohorts successfully dumping Trump from political office,things started to fall apart for them. Biden got worse,and everybody suddenly discovered that Harris is MAYBE even more demented than Biden.

And it just seems to get worse for them with every day that passes.

Does ANYONE have ANY idea of what they can do to get themselves out of this mess,and back in the running to capture the WH again?

This is NOT a post pleading for ideas to help the DNC. MY thinking is that IF we can get SOME idea of their possible moves,maybe we can come up with some methods of countering them as they happen and evolve.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Election 2024,What is going to happen?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 01:34:11 pm »
Here my dim nominee  betting line at t-minus 31 months

Obscure and TBD- 1:2
Moochelle- 3:1
Whitmer-  8:1
Hitlerly- 10:1
Buttplug- 10:1
Newslum- 20:1
Fauxcahonas- 25:1
Kamel-uh- 50:1
AOC- 100:1
Pedo Joe- 500:1
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 01:34:43 pm »
The way things are looking right now we might be in a war by then.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 03:12:56 pm »
Joe Biden will face a primary challenge.

Trump will not run in 2024. But a Trump endorsed candidate will  run and win

There is a chance that they’ll be a Bill Clinton style shift after the 2022 midterms that will change the dynamics but I don’t see that happening
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 03:19:00 pm »
Joe Biden will face a primary challenge.

Trump will not run in 2024. But a Trump endorsed candidate will  run and win

There is a chance that they’ll be a Bill Clinton style shift after the 2022 midterms that will change the dynamics but I don’t see that happening

I fully agree, which is why I handicapped the race toward "obscure/unknown".

And you may think I am crazy, but as the SHTF, I can see a rightward shift in the dim party after they realized how badly they have f'ed everything up.

In that case, people like Tulsi Gabbard or a Zell Miller clone might be the choice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 04:10:53 pm »
I fully agree, which is why I handicapped the race toward "obscure/unknown".

And you may think I am crazy, but as the SHTF, I can see a rightward shift in the dim party after they realized how badly they have f'ed everything up.

In that case, people like Tulsi Gabbard or a Zell Miller clone might be the choice.
The DCP is still moving even more to the left.