Author Topic: VIDEO: Father and Son Beaten by Dirt Bikers in NYC  (Read 1231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VIDEO: Father and Son Beaten by Dirt Bikers in NYC
« on: March 17, 2022, 06:30:13 pm »
Amy Furr 17 Mar 2022

A man and his son were beaten by dirt bikers in Harlem on Tuesday, and the gang also allegedly took a cellphone, wallet, and cash.

The group apparently attacked the 64-year-old and his 36-year-old son, forcing them to exit their vehicle near the intersection of St. Nicholas Terrace and West 127th Street, ABC 7 reported Wednesday.

In a social media post, NYPD Crime Stoppers shared surveillance footage of the incident showing four dirt bikers surrounding the dark-colored vehicle.

Moments later, two suspects, one wearing a dark-colored coat and another in a bright blue shirt appeared to pull the driver out of the vehicle and throw him on the ground.

The person in the black coat proceeded to kick the individual and later, the man in blue appeared to punch him as he sat on the pavement.

WARNING – GRAPHIC VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/NYPDTips/status/1504310323020451842

Eventually, several others surrounded the victim and kicked him while another man, wearing a black vest, punched him before someone else apparently rammed his dirt bike into the man, according to the footage.

“Police say it happened after one of the bikers ran a red light and collided with the car,” the ABC report noted, adding the suspects allegedly took several items.

The outlet reported the victims were listed in stable condition following the incident.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/03/17/video-father-son-beaten-dirt-bikers-nyc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Father and Son Beaten by Dirt Bikers in NYC
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 06:37:05 pm »
I get them using dirt bikes in town because they are fast, can go places a car cannot, and don't require a completely smooth surface--all enhancing the ability to flee police and a crime scene.

It also sounds like they can't really drive very well if they are running red lights and hitting cars--or were they fleeing another crime scene?

and the obvious...a '.40' could have shut that stuff down, fast.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 06:38:17 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: VIDEO: Father and Son Beaten by Dirt Bikers in NYC
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2022, 08:54:45 pm »
I get them using dirt bikes in town because they are fast, can go places a car cannot, and don't require a completely smooth surface--all enhancing the ability to flee police and a crime scene.

It also sounds like they can't really drive very well if they are running red lights and hitting cars--or were they fleeing another crime scene?

and the obvious...a '.40' could have shut that stuff down, fast.
Yes, they would be scattering like chickens
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington