Author Topic: The Ruling Class’s Response To Inflation Tells You It’s Only Going To Get Worse.. Joy Pullmann  (Read 53 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Ruling Class’s Response To Inflation Tells You It’s Only Going To Get Worse
By: Joy Pullmann
March 16, 2022

Claims by officials that inflation is transitory or caused by Vladimir Putin are confirmation that it will continue.

Every time some member of the ruling class says “inflation is transitory” or “we predict it will come down by the end of the year,” I read it as confirmation things are going to get worse. That’s because these are the same people who told us just a few months ago that inflation wasn’t happening until it was so obvious that the screen people had to switch narratives.

It’s also because U.S. corporate media, which today drives national politics, has been for some time the American Pravda. You have to read between the lines, sometimes backward, to understand what is really going on.

These are, recall, the same people who also tell us every election is questionable except 2020’s, some men are women, babies aren’t people, war is bad but we should get into another one, and critical race theory is a mirage. They simply can’t be trusted on anything.

In fact, a rule of thumb I’ve developed based on watching the media lie so many times is that whenever the ruling class insists on something, it’s a pretty good bet to assume the opposite is closer to the truth. It works extremely well to combat propaganda stampedes.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/16/the-ruling-classs-response-to-inflation-tells-you-its-only-going-to-get-worse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm not as dumb, blind, and deaf as they hope I am.

There are multiple inputs to the current inflationary cycle:

- Covid-19/SARS2
- Supply Chain Insecurity
- Structural Economic Inefficiencies
- Growing Money Supply
- Geo-political Uncertainty
- Global Climate Change Energy Policies
- Bird-Flu on Poultry Farms

Biden's bad policies, poor execution, and governing incompetence has made them worse, and inflicted or pro-longed the misery.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.