Author Topic: Report: White House Deploys Kamala Harris to Tout ‘Achievements’  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: White House Deploys Kamala Harris to Tout ‘Achievements’

Simon Kent 16 Mar 2022

Get ready to see more, so much more, of Vice President Kamala Harris. According to a report Wednesday, Harris is being deployed by the White House to tout President Joe Biden’s “achievements” at home while he jets off to Europe and a role on the international stage formerly claimed by her.

Sources familiar with the plans told The Hill the vice president will be spending coming weeks crisscrossing the country and touting the successes of the administration.

Harris will reportedly use the trips to address infrastructure, expanded broadband access and key executive orders signed by Biden.

There is no indication if she will directly talk about the porous southern border or her assumed responsibility for it.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/16/report-white-house-deploys-kamala-harris-to-tout-achievements/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Report: White House Deploys Kamala Harris to Tout ‘Achievements’
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 01:35:04 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 02:11:05 pm »
Deploy kamala... is that like deploying a new weapons system?   :silly:

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 02:16:53 pm »
OK, I get that any president and party in trouble in an election year is going to utilize spin

But  this White House has some of the worst instincts. Kamala Harris? Really?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 02:28:54 pm »

With Kamel-uh, all connotations are sexual....  Both literal and allegorically.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 02:30:20 pm »
OK, I get that any president and party in trouble in an election year is going to utilize spin

Well, she is the VP. She's it. She's 2nd in command and is now front and center; whether she can contain her hysteria or not.  Psaki lies no longer work and Nancy stumbles over her words so much it's becoming evident that her cognitive decline is pretty much as bad as Joe's.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 02:31:52 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 02:34:52 pm »
Kamel is all they've got.  Psaki lies no longer work and Nancy stumbles over her words so much it's becoming evident that her cognitive decline is pretty much as bad as Joe's.

Remember John Kasich's hand chopping meme?  Surprised someone hasn't prepared one for Nantzi .

« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 02:42:22 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 02:37:05 pm »
Remember John Kasich's hand chopping meme?  Surprised someone hasn't prepeared for Nantzi .

:silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 02:41:36 pm »

Who else is stupid enough to take the job?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 02:51:30 pm »
Kamala is less than useless.

Biden would be better off to assign her to a "special project" ... like counting polar bears in Antarctica ... that willl keep her busy for a while.

But, dude, there aren't any polar bears in Antarctica.  Exactly, let's see if she can count to zero.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022, 03:18:46 pm »
Once she gets started with that whiny voice ("Riiiigghhhtt?) and the cackling, our enemies will cry, "No más, no más!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2022, 06:19:59 pm »
Kamala Harris: "The significance of the passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time ... and there's such great significance to the passage of time..."

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1505967874799714310

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2022, 06:22:01 pm »
Kamala Harris: "The significance of the passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time ... and there's such great significance to the passage of time..."

And here I was thinking that little meme was false!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2022, 06:23:20 pm »

I knew pseudo-philosophers in college, who, at their most ridiculously stoned, were more profound.

Hell, Forrest Gump kicks her arse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2022, 06:31:39 pm »

Ok, I've heard of double speak, but I do believe this is triple speak or better yet, just what the heck is she high on?  She's not chuckling but she has deer in the headlights look while she speaks that even she doesn't quite know what she's saying.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 06:33:56 pm by libertybele »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2022, 06:32:44 pm »
So, the White House is sending The Cackler to a different dimension of space and time?

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2022, 06:35:57 pm »
So, the White House is sending The Cackler to a different dimension of space and time?

Indeed.  She is in a dimension all her own.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2022, 08:24:43 pm »
If she gave a truthful speech it would go something like:
Good evening everyone. I'm Kamelass Harris. I'm here to discuss the accomplishments of Traitor Joe and his administration. I have nothing to say. That you very much. Good night.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2022, 09:28:51 pm »
Best Heels-Up impression I have seen

https://www.facebook.com/david.boyd2/videos/391010682864390
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2022, 09:31:26 pm »

And here I was thinking that little meme was false!

Some movies are quite prophetic

Online LMAO

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2022, 09:33:29 pm »
I wonder if this is a tactic by the DNC big wigs to try to hide her during what’s expected to be a tough midterm
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2022, 10:07:44 pm »
"KAMALA HARRIS: "The significance of the passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time...there is such great significance to the passage of time."" (Video)

Twitter: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1505964846172491780

Rumble: 
https://rumble.com/embed/vvg43h/?pub=4

Online LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2022, 10:13:23 pm »

Online LMAO

Barry Goldwater