Author Topic: Stanford medical prof emphasizes significance of COVID antibodies found from fall 2019  (Read 342 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Life Site by David McLoone 3/15/2022

Antibodies to the novel coronavirus have been discovered in blood samples dating from September 2019 in Europe, prior to the supposed outbreak in Wuhan, China, marking an “enormous” change in how the government response to the virus should be viewed, a leading medical professor said.

Jay Bhattacharya
@DrJBhattacharya
Covid antibodies found in stored blood from Sept/Nov 2019 in European blood banks. The implications are enormous.

1. Long before the official start date, it was too late to stop the disease from spreading across the earth. We have wasted 2 years on lockdowns for nothing.

Commenting on the discovery, Stanford medical professor Dr. Jay Bhattacharya noted that stored blood samples from September and November 2019 tested in France and Italy displayed COVID-19 antibodies, disqualifying initial media reporting that a Wuhan wet market had been the source of the global outbreak of the virus.

“The implications are enormous,” Bhattacharya said, highlighting that since the virus was in the population “long before the official start date, it was too late to stop the disease from spreading across the earth.”

“We have wasted 2 years on lockdowns for nothing,” he charged.

More: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/we-have-wasted-2-years-on-lockdowns-stanford-medical-professor-blasts-govts-after-covid-antibodies-found-in-blood-sample-from-september-2019/

Online mountaineer

I recall that my choir director was very sick with a bad cough and illness that did not respond to antibiotics back in November 2019. In retrospect, it seems he had covid - and exposed all of us singers to it, but none of us got it back then. A few of us got the covid much later, though (not I).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, it was invented in 2014, so I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised that it got out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis