Author Topic: Jill Biden Awkwardly Steps in After Joe Biden Mangles Announcement About the ‘First Gentleman'  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Awkwardly Steps in After Joe Biden Mangles Announcement About the ‘First Gentleman'
By Sister Toldjah | Mar 15, 2022 7:30 PM ET

In keeping with the “we need to be able to laugh in order to keep from crying” theme I’ve been trying to go for in my pieces about the Biden administration, we turn to an announcement President Biden gave during an “Equal Pay” event at the White House that managed to go off the rails pretty fast.

First, the not-so-great news: Vice President Kamala Harris’ husband Doug Emhoff, otherwise known as the “Second Gentleman,” has tested positive for COVID-19. According to multiple media reports, Harris herself – who the White House says tested negative Tuesday – was around Biden as recently as earlier in the day Tuesday:

The vice president was with Biden earlier Tuesday, when the president signed the $1.5 trillion spending bill. The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on when Biden was last tested.

Emhoff’s most recent public appearance was Tuesday afternoon at the Marvin Gaye Greening Center communal garden in Washington, D.C. where he “interacted with the center’s staff and members of the press.” Emhoff becomes the first member of the first or second families in this administration (that we know of) to come down with the coronavirus.

Harris and Emhoff both were scheduled to make appearances at the “Equal Pay” day event, but after news of the positive test got out, they decided not to attend “out of an abundance of caution,” per Harris spokesperson Sabrina Singh.

https://twitter.com/MattBatzel/status/1503871999185203200

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/03/15/jill-biden-awkwardly-steps-in-after-joe-biden-mangles-announcement-about-the-first-gentleman-n536440
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I can no longer laugh. Joes' cognitive decline is no longer a laughing matter. Our country is in extreme trouble and our enemies are taking advantage. Where the heck are all our congressmen demanding that he step down? 

Even more frightening is Kamel then becomes president but it does make way for her (their) VP choice which I believe IS who the left wants in power.

I predict that will happen right before the mid term election.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
D.C. kobuki theater, this snow ball left the top of the mountain already.  Clarity is coming, and mercilessly.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions