Author Topic: A Biden-Buttigieg solution to the energy crisis?  (Read 96 times)

rebewranger

A Biden-Buttigieg solution to the energy crisis?
« on: March 15, 2022, 04:53:30 pm »
A Biden-Buttigieg solution to the energy crisis?
By Duggan Flanakin |March 15th, 2022|Energy|0 Comments

When asked about reversing Biden Administration energy policies that have left the U.S. increasingly dependent upon Russian oil and gas, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg made it clear: “We … need to make sure we’re not galloping after permanent solutions to immediate short-term problems.”

Ah, “permanent solutions” for Biden-Buttigieg mean ending America’s “love affair” with fossil fuels. Meanwhile, Russia, China, and the rest of the world (even Germany and possibly the United Kingdom) are extracting and using increasing amounts of oil, gas, and coal. Now the “killer Bs” are working with the Russians to enable the U.S. once again to buy oil from Iran.

Still, with even Nancy Pelosi joining the drumbeat for ending U.S. dependence on Russian energy, the President may yet be forced to capitulate and open some spigots. What a dilemma!

https://www.cfact.org/2022/03/15/a-biden-buttigieg-solution-to-the-energy-crisis/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=a-biden-buttigieg-solution-to-the-energy-crisis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: A Biden-Buttigieg solution to the energy crisis?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 04:55:15 pm »
More crisis?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.