Author Topic: Kamala Harris Quotes As Motivational Posters, Because The Time To Be Inspired Is Every Day  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Quotes As Motivational Posters, Because The Time To Be Inspired Is Every Day
By: Elle Reynolds
March 15, 2022

Presumably because of her inspirational performance as czar of the Southern border crisis, President Joe Biden sent Vice President Kamala Harris to Poland to represent the United States as Europe and NATO grapple with the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That trip resulted in moments like a really awkward outburst of cackling in response to a question about Ukrainian refugees, a reaction Harris has delivered before in response to serious questions about things like the deadly U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and the migrant crisis at our own border.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1501907918261788673

But Harris has another special talent, in addition to her incredible penchant for laughing at all the wrong moments. She has an incredible ability to say absolute gibberish and then look genuinely inspired by herself. We can all benefit from a little of that inspiration, reminding us that lying is what Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki has been doing, and the day she does it is every day.

Or was it that paying higher gas prices is what we’ve all been doing and the time for it is every day? Or that inflation is rising and the time it does is every day?

Either way, she’s an inspiration, putting to shame even our cultural bastions of profound wisdom like Deep Thoughts with Jack Handey.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/15/kamala-harris-quotes-as-motivational-posters-because-the-time-to-be-inspired-is-every-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline EdinVA

biden and harris need to go back to their basements.... how embarrassing those two are..

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
biden and harris need to go back to their basements.... how embarrassing those two are..

It it wasn't for Biden/Harris memes things would be too painful to endure.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dan Quayle is owed an apology.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

But, what if what you are doing is grossly incompement and irresponsible?  If you listen to Harris, you'll keep making the same bad mistakes repeatedly.  There will be no growth, no progress - just more of the same Nonsense.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
But, what if what you are doing is grossly incompement and irresponsible?  If you listen to Harris, you'll keep making the same bad mistakes repeatedly.  There will be no growth, no progress - just more of the same Nonsense.

If your were forced to describe VPOTUS Harris in one word? Nonsensical
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dan Quayle is owed an apology.

We have a real Potatoe as VP.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

Next up from Kamala ..... (Video)

https://youtu.be/EigfHLZHQkE