Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: Call the Jail to Demand Jussie Smollett Be Freed  (Read 535 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: Call the Jail to Demand Jussie Smollett Be Freed

Alana Mastrangelo 15 Mar 2022

Black Lives Matter co-founder and “trained Marxist” Patrisse Cullors — who resigned from BLM amid controversy about her personal wealth — says she has visited hate crime hoaxer and disgraced actor Jussie Smollett in jail, where she found that he has been “sleeping on a restraint bed,” which she called “unacceptable.” Cullors is now urging the public to call the jail and demand that Smollett be freed.

“I’m in Chicago and was able to see Jussie today, and he’s strong, but what’s happening inside is just — it’s just unacceptable,” Cullors said in a recent video. “Today is the first day that he’s going to be able to get an actual bed. He’s been sleeping on a restraint bed.”

Watch Below:

https://twitter.com/blackfirst718/status/1503395507208605699

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/03/15/black-lives-matter-co-founder-call-the-jail-to-demand-jussie-smollett-be-freed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cullors..the same person embezzling from donations to BLM...... :smokin:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

I'm not sure that's how it works ...  :pondering: (Although in today's wokey mcwoke society, who knows).

she found that he has been “sleeping on a restraint bed”
It's for his own protection, numnutz.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 01:51:44 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

He's most likely on suicide watch.  Not an unreasonable precaution in this case.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's most likely on suicide watch.  Not an unreasonable precaution in this case.

He made that "restraint bed" on the way out of the courtroom, so he can lie in it.  Besides, the question is begged:  Were actual restraints applied? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

He made that "restraint bed" on the way out of the courtroom, so he can lie in it.  Besides, the question is begged:  Were actual restraints applied? 

Good question!

Offline dfwgator

I think Jussie is in a nice private room "Doing the Time of his life".

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think Jussie is in a nice private room "Doing the Time of his life".

He is the master of his own domain.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Some things are better left "un-said"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
By admitting that she is a 'leader' of BLM, she may have just opened herself up to litigation on multiple counts of fraud. There are State District Attorneys seeking out anyone who claims to be in the purse strings of BLM. Until now, nobody, none of the original founders are claiming to have anything to do with BLM since over $60 million dollars of donations mysteriously simply "disappeared". Now, all the former BLM activists organizers are claiming from their 25 room multimillion dollar mansions, "BLM? What? Never heard of them."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

By admitting that she is a 'leader' of BLM, she may have just opened herself up to litigation on multiple counts of fraud. There are State District Attorneys seeking out anyone who claims to be in the purse strings of BLM. Until now, nobody, none of the original founders are claiming to have anything to do with BLM since over $60 million dollars of donations mysteriously simply "disappeared". Now, all the former BLM activists organizers are claiming from their 25 room multimillion dollar mansions, "BLM? What? Never heard of them."

Yeah, but she's got the Melanin-Only Get out of Jail Free Card.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He is the master of his own domain.

Hey man, don't make him the butt of jokes.

He'd rather use his butt for something else, now that he's in jail.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hey man, don't make him the butt of jokes.

He'd rather use his butt for something else, now that he's in jail.
My understanding is that Smollett is isolated in some mental ward without access to other prisoners. Partially because he literally is medically insane, but also because everyone is expecting him to stage another fake hate crime the first chance he gets.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

March 15, 2022 9:28PM ET
Jussie Smollett Moved to New Cell Amid Push for Emergency Release

Disturbing call allegedly received by Smollett’s sibling, leading to the emergency release request, appears to invoke the 1997 police assault on Abner Louima by a disgraced NYPD officer in Brooklyn

Nancy Dillon

UPDATE (3/15): Jussie Smollett has been moved to a new jail cell with a standard bed instead of one designed for restraining mental health patients, but his brother says he’s still worried.

“At this point, our biggest priority is getting our brother out of jail. He’s a strong individual, but it’s not right. It’s traumatic. It’s a mental marathon. We want to get him out,” brother Jocqui Smollett tells Rolling Stone on Tuesday.

Earlier in the day, Cook County sheriff’s officials confirmed Jussie Smollett had been relocated to the new cell, saying it was because medical personnel needed his prior cell for someone else. “Mr. Smollett was never restrained to a bed or anything else in the cell. The bed was never equipped with restraints,” the department said in a statement.

The safety and security of all detained individuals, including Mr. Smollett, is the Sheriff’s Office’s highest priority,” the statement said.

Originally published 3/14

Jussie Smollett’s lawyers and family are demanding an emergency suspension of the actor’s five-month jail sentence, saying “vicious threats” including a highly disturbing anonymous phone call raise serious concerns about his safety behind bars.

One of Smollett’s siblings received the alarming call Friday morning on the number that was given as his emergency jail contact when he was taken into custody Thursday night following sentencing for his hate hoax conviction, a Smollett spokeswoman says.

“I hope what they do to that guy in jail — here’s what they’re going to do, right. They’re going to take a broom handle, and take that little [expletive], shove it in there, and he’s gonna go, ‘[shrieking sound],'” a man’s voice says in video of the call shared by Smollett’s team on Monday.

The threat appears to recall the horrific 1997 police assault on Abner Louima in Brooklyn, in which Louima was sodomized with a broken broomstick in the bathroom of the 70th precinct by Justin Volpe, the disgraced NYPD Officer now serving 30 years for the attack.

more
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/jussie-smollett-emergency-release-filing-1321102/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

The "anonymous call" being yet another hoax fabricated by this idiot family, I suspect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

The "anonymous call" being yet another hoax fabricated by this idiot family, I suspect.

yup

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Was Jussie given phone access while in jail?