Author Topic: Wyoming Voters Have to Pay for an Audience with Liz Cheney  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wyoming Voters Have to Pay for an Audience with Liz Cheney

Wendell Husebø 14 Mar 2022

Wyoming voters will have to pay for an audience with embattled Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) during one of her infrequent visits to her home state next week.

Cheney, who is rarely seen in Wyoming, is charging Wyoming residents $10 for admission to an event next week, Politico reported about a gathering to be held at Jackson’s Center for the Arts. During the event, Cheney will only answer pre-selected questions, perhaps to avoid the ire of Wyoming voters.

“Can you believe it? Charging for a ticket! It’s a slap in the face,” voter Rebecca Bextel told Politico about the event. “We have one person representing us… and she shows up in town and it costs $10 to see her. It’s embarrassing.”

According to the report, Republicans who oppose Cheney and likely support her GOP primary opponent, Harriet Hageman, have bought about a quarter of the 350 available tickets to “give the embattled congresswoman a piece of their minds.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/14/wyoming-voters-have-pay-audience-liz-cheney/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Wyoming Voters Have to Pay for an Audience with Liz Cheney
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 12:42:44 am »
Let's wait and see how many actually cough up the $10 and pay.
If it's a good number, I'd say it's way to early to be countin' out Ms. Cheney...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 03:35:23 am »
Let's wait and see how many actually cough up the $10 and pay.
If it's a good number, I'd say it's way to early to be countin' out Ms. Cheney...
You never know, she may be paying people $30 to buy $10 tickets to make people think she's popular and you know there are lots of democrats who would do it.

Offline dancer

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 09:13:51 am »
This is a tough call.  On the one hand, I'd hate to give her a single cent.  On the other hand, $10.00 is cheap therapy.   :2popcorn:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 10:09:00 am »
And here we thought prostitution was illegal...  :silly: