Author Topic: Putin, sensing Biden’s weakness, is heading toward a nuclear showdown  (Read 55 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Putin, sensing Biden’s weakness, is heading toward a nuclear showdown
By Harry J. Kazianis   
March 13, 2022 8:21pm

Russian President Vladimir Putin seems to be doing all he can to start a nuclear showdown with the NATO alliance over his genocidal war in Ukraine. But if he gets his wish, he could inadvertently set off a chain reaction of events we will be unable to control, an atomic Pandora’s box no one can close once it is unleashed.

His latest actions not only should create doubt that he is indeed rational — he might even be suicidal.

In striking a staging ground for foreign arms shipments a mere 15 miles from the Polish-Ukraine border, Putin is signaling that weapons like Javelin and NLAW anti-tank busters, Stinger missiles and other arms are creating chaos for the Russian army. And he wants that chaos to stop or he will create havoc himself, even if it means possible Armageddon.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/03/13/putin-sensing-bidens-weakness-is-heading-toward-a-nuclear-showdown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Oh, we wouldn't wan to upset Vlad.

If America had a real Cold War president, the CIA would be working to raise holy hell in Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, and Kaliningrad.

Covertly attack the Russians where their army isn't as they're bogged down in Ukraine.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.