Author Topic: Biden attempts Jedi mind control at DNC meeting, says Dems in ‘strongest position’ in months  (Read 63 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden attempts Jedi mind control at DNC meeting, says Dems in ‘strongest position’ in months
March 12, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

President Joe Biden sought to boost morale among his demoralized troops when the “leader” of the free world delivered a rousing speech at the winter meeting of the Democratic National Committee on Thursday.

During his address to the crowd at the Washington Hilton, the president sought to convince party loyalists that things are looking up for Democrats who many observers have suggested will incur catastrophic losses in the upcoming midterm elections when Americans will get their first opportunity on a national level to react to the ruination of his far-left policies, most importantly the punch to the solar plexus from the highest inflation rates in nearly four decades.

With a spring in his step after his big State of the Union address and the media propaganda machine roaring into action to blame the highest gas prices that many have seen in their lifetimes on Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden struck a tone of optimism that defied polls and, what some might suggest, bordered on delusional.

According to Biden, “Look, coming out of the State of the Union, we are in the strongest position we’ve been in in months,” he said. “We have a record – a record to be proud of, an agenda that addresses the biggest concerns here in America, in people’s lives; the message that resonates.”

more

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1502094706045509632
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article….

According to Biden, “Look, coming out of the State of the Union, we are in the strongest position we’ve been in in months,” he said. “We have a record – a record to be proud of, an agenda that addresses the biggest concerns here in America, in people’s lives; the message that resonates.”

I believe he really believes this.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy