Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams Says It’s Time to Let Women Play in Major League Baseball  (Read 566 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYC Mayor Eric Adams Says It’s Time to Let Women Play in Major League Baseball

Dylan Gwinn11 Mar 20223
1:51

If you had “It’s time for women to play Major League Baseball” on Friday news cycle bingo card, it’s time to collect your winnings.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams, exuberant over the end of the 99-day lockout, said that not only will it be great to see the “boys of summer” again, but he also hopes next year to see the “boys and girls of summer” playing Major League Baseball.

“I’m so glad that the boys of summer are coming back,” Adams told reporters on Friday. “I hope in the next year we start seeing the boys and the girls of summer. It’s time to allow women to play professional baseball as well.”

As the New York Post reports:

While baseball has no ban on women playing, no females have ever played in the major leagues. In 2019 Melissa Mayeux, a shortstop from France who played softball for the University of Louisiana, became the first woman added to Major League Baseball’s international registration list, thus making her able to be signed to MLB.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/03/11/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-says-its-time-to-let-women-play-in-major-league-baseball/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Who's stopping women from playing baseball?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

This woman's pretty good.  @verga may be able to vouch for her.

In 2017, these are her stats:

ERA - 0.63
WHIP - 0.65
IP - 245
SO - 271
CG - 23

She could hit, too.

AVG+SLG - 1.027

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

This woman's pretty good.  verga may be able to vouch for her.
I don't think her softball pitching skills would translate to pro baseball unless she figured out how to throw a mean sidearm pitch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lets let trans sexual midgets play too.    Oh wait.   Paging Bill Veeck.. I remember Eddie Gaede, (not a fag got) number on his jersey was “1/8”.  What number would you give to A rainbow mafia member? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Lets let trans sexual midgets play too.    Oh wait.   Paging Bill Veeck.. I remember Eddie Gaede, (not a fag got) number on his jersey was “1/8”.  What number would you give to A rainbow mafia member?
69, of course.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

This woman's pretty good.  @verga may be able to vouch for her.

In 2017, these are her stats:

ERA - 0.63
WHIP - 0.65
IP - 245
SO - 271
CG - 23

She could hit, too.

AVG+SLG - 1.027
Awesome SOFTBALL player, better at Volleyball, and a great kid over all. but she can't hold a candle to Nolan Ryan.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Awesome SOFTBALL player, better at Volleyball, and a great kid over all. but she can't hold a candle to Nolan Ryan.

She couldn't even play with or against Eddie "The King" Feigner. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.