Author Topic: Florida middle schoolers arrested for beating white students in racially-motivated attack: Police sa  (Read 981 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Florida middle schoolers arrested for beating white students in racially-motivated attack: Police say the charges have been upgraded due to the racial nature of the crime
Fox News, Mar 10, 2022

A group of Florida middle school students found themselves under arrest after allegedly beating up a group of white students based solely on their skin color.

Authorities in Broward County, Florida confirmed to Fox News they arrested and charged five students of Lyons Creek Middle School for allegedly attacking four other students in a racially-inspired attack near the school.

The alleged crime took place at the Coconut Creek Recreation Center on the 4400 block of Sol Press Blvd in Coconut Creek, Florida.

Coconut Creek Police arrest reports state that the students who were attacked were white and the students who attacked them allegedly shouted "It’s opposite day! Brown power!"

One of the students attacked claimed that his attacker told said the beating was "revenge" for slavery.

The white students were reportedly beaten with fists, feet and phone chargers.

Authorities say attackers were charged with battery but that the charges were upgraded "with prejudice" upgrading them to a felony due to the incident being considered a hate crime.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-middle-schoolers-arrested-beating-white-students-racially-motivated-attack-police

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What they are not telling you is all the middle-schoolers are in their mid-20's,or older.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Back in 1960 I lived in FL for a year+.
Went to public schools in Largo and on Madeira Beach.
I believe Jim Crow was still in effect down that way.
No problems with blacks in the schools I went to...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Charges dropped completely in 3..2..1.. and the White kids blamed because well they're White.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Charges dropped completely in 3..2..1.. and the White kids blamed because well they're White.
Jussie Smollett would be proud of them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

They said it was revenge for slavery. And they wonder why we oppose CRT in schools.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They said it was revenge for slavery. And they wonder why we oppose CRT in schools.

@mountaineer

Nothing new about this. I was living and working in Virginia shortly after getting out of the army in 1970,and remember well a news story where two black thugs sucker punched,beat to the ground,and then kicked and stomped to death a white sailor in uniform PURELY because he was white.

They even testified that it was justified because they could "feel the slavemasters whips on the backs of our ancestors."

I guess nobody ever explained to them the black slaves brought to America were originally enslaved in Africa BY Africans,and sold to whites AS slaves.

Or that the very first "slave master" in the English-speaking New World was a free black man that enslaved his black indentured servant and successfully defended his position in court. His argument was based on the slave never producing enough work to pay off the expenses of buying him,providing him with food,shelter,clothing,and medical care.

Offline mountaineer

Of course, @sneakypete but facts don't matter anymore.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course, @sneakypete but facts don't matter anymore.

@mountaineer

I vaguely remember seeing and hearing them talk to reporters on tv at the time,and I am not sure they even knew how to read. They were D...U...M "dumb".

Can't remember what their sentence was,or even if they were convicted.