Author Topic: Gas prices: MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell praises 'Putin's Price Hike' messaging from Biden, Dems  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published March 10, 2022 4:32pm EST
Gas prices: MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell praises 'Putin's Price Hike' messaging from Biden, Dems
The NBC correspondent argued Americans are 'willing to put up with' surging pump costs to defend Ukraine
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell offered high marks for President Biden and Democrats as gas prices continue to surge across the country.

On Wednesday's installment of "Meet the Press Daily," host Chuck Todd kicked off the panel discussion about how gas prices will be a "potent" issue heading into the 2022 midterms, but Mitchell suggested Democratic lawmakers are becoming optimistic about the "politics" of the moment with the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis.

"It’s a potent one, but I really do think—in talking to members of Congress—that they now see the politics right now, and it may not last, that the American people are behind this," Mitchell told Todd. "And more likely, are willing to take a hit at the pump. I don’t think it’s been sold adequately."

"Well, if it means not bringing war here, right? Like, that’s another way to message it, I might argue," Todd said.

"Yeah," Mitchell responded. And ‘Putin’s price hike’ is a great way to message it."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/gas-prices-msnbc-andrea-mitchell-putin-price-hike-biden

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34