Author Topic: Biden blames 'Putin's price hike' for inflation spike  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden blames 'Putin's price hike' for inflation spike
« on: March 10, 2022, 05:20:15 pm »
Biden blames 'Putin's price hike' for inflation spike
By Alex Gangitano - 03/10/22 10:46 AM EST

President Biden on Thursday said that the inflation report shows Americans are feeling the impacts of the price hike brought on by Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion into Ukraine.

“Today’s inflation report is a reminder that Americans’ budgets are being stretched by price increases and families are starting to feel the impacts of Putin’s price hike. A large contributor to inflation this month was an increase in gas and energy prices as markets reacted to Putin’s aggressive actions,” Biden said in a statement.

Consumer prices rose 0.8 percent in February and 7.9 percent over the last 12 months, according to data released Thursday by the Labor Department. Rising prices for gasoline, housing and food drove most of February’s inflation spike, the department said.

“As I have said from the start, there will be costs at home as we impose crippling sanctions in response to Putin’s unprovoked war, but Americans can know this: The costs we are imposing on Putin and his cronies are far more devastating than the costs we are facing,” Biden said. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/597675-biden-blames-putins-price-hike-for-high-inflation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden blames 'Putin's price hike' for inflation spike
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 05:24:29 pm »
Just plain B.S.!   Joe IS to blame!!!

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!   9999hair out0000
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden blames 'Putin's price hike' for inflation spike
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 05:38:05 pm »
Joe and the democrats, builders of the destruction of mankind, Satan knows his servants, and the Lewinskys that serve Him.
Joe blame shifting is trying to tell us his pizzing away of trillions has nothing to do with inflation, especially since the democrats did it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 05:39:36 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions