Author Topic: Americans hurting over gas prices call 'bull' on Biden’s claim he 'can’t do much,' Russia responsibl  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 March 10, 2022 8:55am EST
Americans hurting over gas prices call 'bull' on Biden’s claim he 'can’t do much,' Russia responsible
People in Florida detail frustrations with soaring prices at the pump

By Matt Leach | Fox News

TAMPA, Fla. – Americans feeling the price at the pump told Fox News that President Biden’s claim that he "can’t do much" about soaring gas prices does not add up.

"That’s a bunch of bull," Chester from Kentucky said.

Lynn, of South Dakota, told Fox News: "There has to be reserves here in the states, that they can release."

During a gaggle with reporters in Fort Worth, Texas, on Tuesday, President Biden was asked what he was going to do about rising gas prices.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/americans-call-bull-on-bidens-claim-he-cant-do-much-about-rising-gas-prices-russia-responsible
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Hurting?
More like mad as hell our representatives are not representing those that are paying their salaries.
Mad as hell at the ignorant masses that voted for this BS.....

Offline LMAO

Blaming Russia for it all won’t work because prices were rising before Ukraine and it wasn’t long ago we were energy independent and paying lower prices
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Putin didn't cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Putin didn't cancel the Northeast Energy Direct natural gas pipeline.

Tree-loving enviro-commies scuttled these projects.

Putin is not the one going to Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela groveling for more crude oil.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 04:38:37 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Remember, 80 million ballots voted for this.  Biden promised during the campaign that he was going to do this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-