Author Topic: Michael Berry Show  (Read 6859 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Michael Berry Show
« on: March 10, 2022, 02:41:28 pm »
Michael Berry Show

Closest thing you are going to find to Rush on the radio these days!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Michael Berry Show
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 06:41:46 pm »
I am a big fan.
I usually listen on my drive home, 5:00-6:00pm

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 07:00:17 pm »
Yep. He did a great job filling in for Clay and Buck after Christmas.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 07:25:56 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2024, 03:31:47 pm »
Good news, y'all! Local boy makes good. Czar Michael Berry increases his market reach. America needs his voice. 

https://talkers.com/2024/09/03/premiere-adds-the-michael-berry-show-to-national-line-up-of-stars/

@Bigun
@GrouchoTex
@catfish1957
@corbe
@Texas Yellow Rose

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Any government that can silence its critics
has a license for any kind of atrocity.
(RFK, Jr., September 2024)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 03:44:57 pm »
Good news, y'all! Local boy makes good. Czar Michael Berry increases his market reach. America needs his voice. 

https://talkers.com/2024/09/03/premiere-adds-the-michael-berry-show-to-national-line-up-of-stars/

@Bigun
@GrouchoTex
@catfish1957
@corbe
@Texas Yellow Rose

:yowsa: Heard him make the announcement yesterday!    99balloon

I have said many times previously that Michael Berry is the closest thing to Rush that you will find on the radio today!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2024, 03:53:11 pm »

@Bigun
@GrouchoTex
@catfish1957
@corbe
@Texas Yellow Rose

Yep, I heard it on the radio and saw it on Facebook.
Great news!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2024, 11:02:12 pm »
:yowsa: Heard him make the announcement yesterday!    99balloon

I have said many times previously that Michael Berry is the closest thing to Rush that you will find on the radio today!

Yes, you have and I remember your saying it more than once. There was a time when Michael Berry and I were on the same page regarding Donald Trump -- NO TRUMP FOR ME! I don't listen to him that much since I retired, but I do catch him from time to time. I tuned in one day only to learn that he had made the transition to being a Trump supporter, as had I. That's when I realized that Michael Berry was as smart as me.  :yowsa:

I wish he'd take over Rushie's old time slot. I never listen to Clay and Buck. I try to never miss Glenn Beck, so I don't listen to him in the a.m. and in the p.m., I'm settled in in front of the TV for news or HGTV or (from April through October*) an Astros game. I likely won't be catching his program, but I'm glad for the exposure he will get across the nation.

*Yes, I'm expecting my favorite team to still be playing ball in October.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Any government that can silence its critics
has a license for any kind of atrocity.
(RFK, Jr., September 2024)

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2024, 03:06:26 am »
I'm a daily listener to Michael Berry!  He's the best!   99balloon

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2024, 01:04:06 pm »
Yes, you have and I remember your saying it more than once. There was a time when Michael Berry and I were on the same page regarding Donald Trump -- NO TRUMP FOR ME! I don't listen to him that much since I retired, but I do catch him from time to time. I tuned in one day only to learn that he had made the transition to being a Trump supporter, as had I. That's when I realized that Michael Berry was as smart as me.  :yowsa:

I refused to vote for Trump in 2016, thought he was just a stalking horse for Hillary, but by 2020 I would have crawled a mile over broken glass to vote for him. That election was flat out stolen from us and I'm still HIGHLY po'd about that. I'm going to do everything in my power to make it right this year! @AllThatJazzZ

I wish he'd take over Rushie's old time slot. I never listen to Clay and Buck. I try to never miss Glenn Beck, so I don't listen to him in the a.m. and in the p.m., I'm settled in in front of the TV for news or HGTV or (from April through October*) an Astros game. I likely won't be catching his program, but I'm glad for the exposure he will get across the nation.

I'm right there with you on that as well. I cannot take three hours of Buck and Travis and don't listen to them at all now. I generally listen to the podcasts of the Michael Berry show on I heart these days as I no longer feel the need to make comments personally.

*Yes, I'm expecting my favorite team to still be playing ball in October.

I hope they take it all again but I won't be watching.

- J. R. R. Tolkien