Author Topic: Democrats Pass $1.5 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill After Democrat Disarray  (Read 11080 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@DB @catfish1957

It all leads back to this IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNAvsrY9vR4

B-I-N-G-O

And taking most of how change currency off silver in '65

LBJ and Nixon put the "F" in Fiat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
B-I-N-G-O

And taking most of how change currency off silver in '65

LBJ and Nixon put the "F" in Fiat.

Well. To be honest, that happened when the Federal Reserve Banks were created but the two you mention sures as hell didn't help matters at all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

It is only a matter of when the music stops - world wide...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is only a matter of when the music stops - world wide...

:yowsa: NO doubt about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:yowsa: NO doubt about it!

And looking at the world economic dynamics right now, the Chicoms are licking their chops right now, and will scoop up on the carnage.
Things like gold, land, and most every safe haven of an investment will be fair game for confiscation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

And looking at the world economic dynamics right now, the Chicoms are licking their chops right now, and will scoop up on the carnage.
Things like gold, land, and most every safe haven of an investment will be fair game for confiscation.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,464323.msg2603640/topicseen.html#msg2603640

Online DefiantMassRINO

The Chi-coms will take a La Cosa Nostra approach to acquiring assets - they will lend money enterprises with desireable assets, and take the enterpise when it defaults on the debt.  The Chi-Coms could also buy distressed debt from the debt markets, at discount, to take ownership of assets.

The Chi-coms won't have to steal what we've already sold to them.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 06:41:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online roamer_1

christian:
I copied your posting exactly as i figured even then you would try and weazel your way out of what you openly said.

Then provide the link to the actual quote so the reader may read it in its context.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
The Chi-coms will take a La Cosa Nostra approach to acquiring assets - they will lend money enterprises with desireable assets, and take the enterpise when it defaults on the debt.  The Chi-Coms could also buy distressed debt from the debt markets, at discount, to take ownership of assets.

The Chi-coms won't have to steal what we've already sold to them.

I see it a tad more draconian. These guys are still relatively new at capitalism. I see a more confiscatory colonial type presence from the Chicom overlords.  You really want to squeeze your colonist into submission?  Take it all.

Offline mountaineer

Omnibus Spending Bill Contains Anti-gun Measures
by Bob Adelmann
 March 14, 2022   

Buried in the omnibus spending bill that hurriedly passed both the U.S. House and the Senate last week were two provisions that no doubt delighted anti-gun groups: expanded enforcement of the NICS background-check system and the recruitment of local and state officials to enforce federal gun-control laws.

The measure that passed the House earlier in the week arrived at the Senate at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. By 10:00 p.m. Wednesday, 68 Senators had voted for it under pressure to avoid a government shutdown.

Anti-gun Democrats saw their opportunity to stuff these two provisions into the bill, and they took it. ... More at New American
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Anti-gun Democrats saw their opportunity to stuff these two provisions into the bill, and they took it. ...

And Republicans didn't do a damn thing to stop it.  Not a damn thing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

And Republicans didn't do a damn thing to stop it.  Not a damn thing.

I'm telling ya: Republicans are slow-rolling you to the same damn place the Democrats are going.
Throw the bastards out. Start over.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I'm telling ya: Republicans are slow-rolling you to the same damn place the Democrats are going.
Throw the bastards out. Start over.

The fact I can not think or find one single legislator who has any level of fiscal restraint is damned scary.

Online DB

They've spent extremely recklessly year after year for decades and got away with it.

To not do so is to miss out on the money party. So they all do it with the believe nothing will come of it.

They've been wrong and are wrong.

Online roamer_1

The fact I can not think or find one single legislator who has any level of fiscal restraint is damned scary.

And that is, unarguably, their foremost job. What describes the administration of a thing more than the bean counting?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How about we let the democrats spend another 100 trillion dollars, and make Putin and Xi equal partners in ruling America.  That should give some of you GENIUSES what you are demanding.  The rest of you can finally figure out how to live Venezuela style and blame God for making you so stupid that you sent along with such monumental stupidity.
Was the lessons Maduros taught just too hard to learn, even though grade school children could understand it?
 9999hair out0000
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DB

How about we let the democrats spend another 100 trillion dollars, and make Putin and Xi equal partners in ruling America.  That should give some of you GENIUSES what you are demanding.  The rest of you can finally figure out how to live Venezuela style and blame God for making you so stupid that you sent along with such monumental stupidity.
Was the lessons Maduros taught just too hard to learn, even though grade school children could understand it?
 9999hair out0000

Who's "you"?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You is those that support the Biden, Putin, Xi agendas.  Its easily identified by the invented crisis-es we go through, one after the other.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

How about we let the democrats spend another 100 trillion dollars [...]

'WE LET'?

There ain't a damn thing you can do about Democrat spending. The only reason they aren't doing every little thing they want is because of two democrats unwilling to go along.

What might have stopped them would have been Republicans, when they had power, writing LAW to curtail spending and reduce the federal footprint. That might have had an effect. But that is not what they did. Instead they spent even MORE.

Worry about your own house.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
With voters turning nearly the entire government over to the democrats, and then blaming the remnants of the Republicans for not stopping the democrats they put in dominance to rule like tyrants.  I find blaming the Republicans for what Democrats do to be very NeverTrumper assertive.  Give Democrats a pass,and blame Republicans for what democrats do?

Insanity, doing the same thing, the same way repeatedly, is a definition of Insanity.  I will not join your insanity club!

@christian

That does seem to be the trend,doesn't it?

Seems to ME the thing to do is blame the Dims for spearheading this insanity,and then blame the individual alleged Republicans that fall in line behind the Dims for reasons we suspect but are not positive about.

The way *I* see it,no Republican or anyone else should get a "pass" on votes they cast because we suspect they are being blackmailed,being bribed,or even because they need to do so in order to be re-elected. If they need to vote Dim to be re-elected,we might as well have a Dim representing that district,and be done with it. After all,politicians are supposed to be persuasive,and talk people into accepting and/or understanding their POV and WHY their POV is different from that of their Dim opponents.

The flip side of this is WE have an OBLIGATION to support the Republicans that represent "mixed districts" with a strong Dim presence that sometimes are forced to cast votes they would not cast if it were not for the threat of being voted out of office and replaced by a Dim that would cast those same and even more anti-American votes enthusiastically.

Let's NOT "throw out the baby with the bathwater by voting a Republican representing a Dim district out of office for casting a vote on a bill that would have passed anyway,in order to stay in office and be there to cast conservative votes when his or her vote can make a difference.

Being an idealist that never wavers can and will make you feel like a "righteous warrior for truth,justice,and the American way",but the truth is you are shooting yourself in the foot and making things easier for the  left. Sometimes a Republican who is normally 100 percent behind the Republican agenda is forced to cast a vote he or she would normally be opposed to in order  to be in office when their vote can matter to stop some Dim initiative.

We MUST be practical in cases where the Republican really has no other option than to vote for a bill if they want to remain in office.

Another universal truth we need to face up to like adults is that most of us here are closer to being what are called "radical conservatives" than many of the Republican officials that represent left-leaning districts,and OUR choice to not vote for them come election time ends up with having a Dim represent that district that will NEVER cast a vote that pleases us.

I don't like it and you don't like it but the reality is that it is better to have that "moderate Republican" holding that office that votes with us on some of the "big ones" than have a Dim holding that office that will NEVER cast a pro-conservative vote on ANYTHING.

There are obvious exceptions,of course. "Republicans" like Romney should never receive a single vote from any Republican voter because the SOB is a Dim in everything but designated party affiliation. For reasons I don't understand because I don't live in Utah,it seems to be important to be registered as a Republican there,even if the same voters that voted you in office are Dims in everything but party registration.

Then again,I don't HAVE to know or understand the reasons. I only have to know the results. Romney and a few others are NEVER going to cast a crucial vote that gets a Republican bill to pass. He has the Mormon vote locked up,and nothing he ever does or says will change that,short of him denouncing the Mormon faith.

I will stop now because I am tired and think I am rambling,but will be happy to answer any questions and explain my stances to the best of my ability to anyone who asks in a civil manner.

I will only repeat right now the FACT that if we want to have any hope at all of swinging America back to a more traditional stance,we need to be more pragmatic than dogmatic. We can NOT "throw the baby out with the bathwater" by refusing to vote for a normally reliable Republican because he or she casts an occasional vote that that pisses us off.

Better to have someone that votes with you 51 percent of the time in a "mixed party district" than to refuse to vote for them and see them replaced by a Dim who NEVER casts a vote that pleases you.

This may not be the world we WANT to live it,but it IS the world we DO live in,and we have to sometimes make practical "adjustments" until we can do better.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Swing and a miss.

Republicans owned all three branches JUST THE SAME WAY not very long ago and did nothing. NOTHING.

@roamer_1

I do see and understand your point,but what YOU need to understand is  a lot of the Republicans you are the maddest at aren't even in office anymore. They either retired,or lost elections.

Focus your attention on the ones in office NOW and the ones running for office NOW.

AND.....,you ain't gonna like it,but you MUST accept as FACT that you are NOT going to get everything you want,so don't throw a hissy-fit and refuse to vote for a Republican candidate that you agree with 51 percent of the time and allow him or her to be replaced by a Dim you will NEVER agree with.

Politics IS the art of compromise,and no matter how much you or I may dislike compromising,there are times when it is the only practical thing to do.

We don't live in the perfect fantasy world of our dreams. We live in the real world,which means we are not always going to get our way. 

Too often the political "purists" want to throw out the baby with the bathwater,and while this no doubt FEELS good and righteous when you/we do it,it is a damn-fool thing to do.

What is important is WINNING and advancing a conservative agenda. Once again,we can NOT do that unless we win. Which means none of us are going to get 100 percent of what we want.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
American Firearms Association
@2A_Freedom

21m
These are the 19 Republican Senators who voted for the NRA / Feinstein Gun Control (VAWA) packed into the Omnibus bill last night. TRAITORS #2A

9:15 AM · Mar 11, 2022

@mountaineer

I have to admit I was a little surprised to see Lady Lindsey vote for that bill. She holds office in South Carolina,and voting for that bill SHOULD cost her votes come election time.

Anybody know what is behind that vote? Or am I just out of touch,and she votes anti-gun all the time?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Geesh, both my Senators voted for it.

No need, I'll kick my own ass for that.

@Free Vulcan

Did they both vote anti-gun in the past,or is this something new?

We need to find out why some of these tools are suddenly voting anti-gun if we are to have any hope of stopping it in the future.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WHAT WE ENDURE NOW IS BECAUSE OF THE THINKING OF NEVERTRUMPERS GETTING THEIR WAY LAST ELECTION.

@christian

But.....,but.....,but.....,bad orange man wuz rude!

Not only that,but he is rich,and we ALL know rich people are our enemies,right?

(warning! There MAY be some traces of sarcasm in the above post!)