Author Topic: Spring could bring the rebirth of Joe Biden's presidency  (Read 484 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spring could bring the rebirth of Joe Biden's presidency
« on: March 10, 2022, 12:23:40 am »
Spring could bring the rebirth of Joe Biden's presidency
By Brad Bannon, opinion contributor — 03/09/22 06:30 PM EST

A year into his presidency Joe Biden has morphed from being chief executive of the United States of America into commander in chief of the armed forces. The transition has highlighted his talent for command and consensus. Using his broad presidential powers in foreign policy, he has been able to act forcibly without being hamstrung by congressional obstruction. 

Two new national polls from NPR and Morning Consult reveal gains in his job approval since the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the delivery of his State of the Union address.

The improvement in the president’s position isn’t huge but it is significant because it reverses the freefall in his ratings in the last few months. His change in fortune and the desire of the public to rally around the president during an international crisis gives him a chance to reboot his presidency.

The cherry blossoms are about to bloom in Washington and spring could bring the rebirth of Joe Biden’s presidency. Now, that Biden’s term is stable condition, it’s safe enough to undergo surgery to reset his presidency.

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/597605-spring-could-bring-the-rebirth-of-joe-bidens-presidency
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Spring could bring the rebirth of Joe Biden's presidency
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 12:26:38 am »
The cherry blossoms are about to bloom in Washington and spring could bring the rebirth of Joe Biden’s presidency.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:  Who wrote this crappola??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 12:26:54 am »
"I'll pretend my ship's not sinking… 'cause I'm the king of wishful thinking."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBZUz4C6kqk
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 12:47:29 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 12:53:37 am »
Late last year, when the administration released oil from the strategic oil reserves and oil prices temporarily  dropped, The press was writing  stories of how near record high oil and heating oil prices for the winter was basically over

Of course we know how that ended
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 12:54:37 am »

Hey as long as the leftists are pushing this kind of b.s. that Joe is going to have some sort of gain in popularity because he's handling the Ukraine situation so well .... that's great.  That's about as good as the DEMS trying to convince people that Putin is responsible for the rising gas prices.

There are a lot of LIV and people who aren't the brightest, but if this is all the DEMS have (besides cheating) going into the mid terms ... well ..... it should be a slam dunk.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 12:58:59 am »
The cherry blossoms are about to bloom in Washington and spring could bring the rebirth of Joe Biden’s presidency.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:  Who wrote this crappola??

Don't you like it?...I had to post this crap I thought it was so funny..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2022, 01:00:10 am »
Don't you like it?...I had to post this crap I thought it was so funny..

888high58888  Seriously, I needed a good laugh.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2022, 01:18:59 am »
Only Jesus could bring Joe's rebirth.  And he has other issues to deal with.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2022, 01:29:07 am »
Only Jesus could bring Joe's rebirth.  And he has other issues to deal with.

Dear Lord God, I will probably go straight to hell for asking .... but I pray and ask for a little Divine Intervention.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2022, 01:32:31 am »
Tom Friedman also wrote before the Ukraine invasion of how Putin will back down due to Biden’s firmness

Expect the more of this.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2022, 01:40:13 am »
Tom Friedman also wrote before the Ukraine invasion of how Putin will back down due to Biden’s firmness

Expect the more of this.

:happyhappy:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2022, 01:53:59 am »
The Ukraine story is far from over. But if Vladimir Putin opts to back away from invading Ukraine, even temporarily, it’s because Joe Biden — that guy whose right-wing critics suggest is so deep in dementia he wouldn’t know Kyiv from Kansas or AARP from NATO — has matched every Putin chess move with an effective counter of his own.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/15/opinion/biden-putin-ukraine.html

How’d that work out?

Nothing is worse than a desperate press eager to prop up a sitting president
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 01:59:08 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2022, 02:40:52 am »
The Ukraine story is far from over. But if Vladimir Putin opts to back away from invading Ukraine, even temporarily, it’s because Joe Biden — that guy whose right-wing critics suggest is so deep in dementia he wouldn’t know Kyiv from Kansas or AARP from NATO — has matched every Putin chess move with an effective counter of his own.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/15/opinion/biden-putin-ukraine.html

How’d that work out?

Nothing is worse than a desperate press eager to prop up a sitting president

Wow.  That is industrial grade BS. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2022, 02:43:39 am »
Wow.  That is industrial grade BS.
Good Grief -- that is 150 proof BS. Take the paint off your car.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.