Author Topic: Kamala Proves the Peter Principle  (Read 598 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Proves the Peter Principle
« on: March 09, 2022, 03:13:32 pm »
March 9, 2022
Kamala Proves the Peter Principle
By Sloan Oliver

Most of my life, I assumed that we elected serious politicians and appointed competent people to deal with the country’s complex problems -- the Cold War, the Vietnam War, the Civil Rights Movement, the economy, immigration, terrorism, foreign policy, natural disasters, etc. -- major problems that required competent people, serious about addressing (and fixing) the issues.

That was then, this is now. America is no longer a serious country, and the West is not a serious culture. Proof of how far we’ve fallen -- boys claim they’re girls, girls claim they’re boys and we must accept the new biology or be cancelled; racism is openly taught in public schools under the lie called Critical Race Theory (thank you, teachers unions); schoolchildren are taught to hate the country’s very founding claiming more racism; the military is focused on white rage (not defeating our enemies); and we installed an imbecile (as president) who mumbles the words his handlers put on the teleprompter. Vice President (VP) Kamala Harris is further proof that, as a nation, we’re unserious.

Watching Kamala, Biden, Tony Blinken, Pete Buttigieg, etc. it’s obvious that the Peter Principle is at work. The Peter Principle says that people rise to the level of their incompetence. During Obama’s presidency, everyone joked that he selected Biden for VP because Biden’s incompetency insured that Obama would never be impeached. Yes, Obama was bad, but Biden would be worse. Now that Biden’s the president, that joke was 100% correct. Sadly, he’s multiple times worse than anyone imagined. Biden has more failures in one year than most presidents have in a lifetime – the Afghanistan debacle and surrender, huge crime spikes due to Democrat “defund the police” insanity, actively working to destroy the petroleum industry while supporting Russia’s, soaring inflation, open support and deference to China, and his weakness being directly responsible for Putin’s invasion of Ukraine -- to name just a few epic failures. As bad as Biden is as president, it’s obvious he selected Harris for the same reason that Obama selected him -- to insure he’s never removed from office. If you think things can’t possibly get worse, just look at Harris and you instantly realize – yes, they can. She would be multiple times worse than Joe.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03/kamala_proves_the_peter_principle.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kamala Proves the Peter Principle
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 03:42:29 pm »
It's worse than the Peter Principle.  She's been incompetent for at least the past 3 jobs, and she still advanced.

It's the "Harris Principle."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 03:46:13 pm »
Kamala knows peters.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 03:46:14 pm »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 03:46:22 pm »
During Obama's presidency, everyone joked that he selected Biden for VP because Biden's incompetency insured that Obama would never be impeached.

In my circle, we said Obama Picked Slow Joe for Assignation Insurance.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 04:06:54 pm »
In my circle, we said Obama Picked Slow Joe for Assignation Insurance.

I'm somehow worried you have a circle of people who think like you.   :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 04:27:03 pm »
I'm somehow worried you have a circle of people who think like you.   :rolling:

22222frying pan rrthree rrthree
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2022, 06:03:18 pm »
And we can't do a thing about this.    **nononono*

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 06:40:24 pm »
The Five on Fox News yesterday ran a clip of her answering some press question, I swear she must have been on some kind of drug (pot? some pill to calm her down? I don't know). She was way too relaxed and disconnected for the situation to have not been high on something. I have never seen any government official (especially one at such a high level) respond to a question like that on camera.
Let it burn.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2022, 11:28:03 pm »
Title:
"Kamala Proves the Peter Principle"

Title augmented for clarity:
"Kamala Proves the [Willie Brown's] Peter Principle"

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2022, 06:58:29 pm »
Asked a question about inflation in America, Kommie first looks to the Romanian president for help, and then blathers about something completely off-topic.

https://twitter.com/suethemedia2/status/1502316612820549634
Clueless Kamala Embarrassingly Showcases Lack of Competence During Visit to Romania
March 11, 2022
The Conservative Treehouse

Kamala Harris held a bilateral meeting with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis in Bucharest, one day after talks between Ukraine and Russia’s foreign ministers failed to bring any pause in the conflict.

At the end of their meeting, Kamala Harris and President Klaus Iohannis held a press availability.  The level of intellectual incompetence displayed by Harris is off the charts.  ...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 07:06:07 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2022, 07:25:35 pm »
It's worse than the Peter Principle.  She's been incompetent for at least the past 3 jobs, and she still advanced.

It's the "Harris Principle."

Probably a different "Peter Principle"... A much older one...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2022, 07:35:25 pm »
The jokes practically write themselves.
The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2022, 07:54:25 pm »
Title:
"Kamala Proves the Peter Principle"

Title augmented for clarity:
"Kamala Proves the [Willie Brown's] Peter Principle"

Perhaps in Kamala's case, it ought to be called the "Willie Principle".

Lord knows, she's blown every opportunity she ever had.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2022, 08:18:17 pm »
Remember this:  Someone's winning with Biden/Harris in office. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2022, 08:49:15 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2022, 07:55:03 pm »
Kamala thinks Ukraine is part of NATO.

https://twitter.com/Brick_Suit/status/1502713136100438016

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2022, 10:37:17 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2022, 06:07:55 pm »
Watching Kamala, Biden, Tony Blinken, Pete Buttigieg, etc. it’s obvious that the Peter Principle is at work.
While Taliban Beat Women, Secretary Blinken Releases Playlist
Unserious people are in charge of the country.
Dec 31, 2022 1:00 pm
 By Daniel Greenfield

In Afghanistan, women and girls protesting the Taliban’s ban on education are being beaten and killed. CNN has a video of a 9-year-old girl being sold in marriage to a 55-year-old man in the Mohamedan tradition.

And Secretary of State Blinken has a playlist.
    Secretary of State Blinken releases 2022 Spotify playlists – Axios
It was bad enough when Obama was doing this stuff, but now we’ve got cabinet members doing this? Is everyone in any administration tainted by the stench of Obama going to try and act like celebs and influencers.

But for anyone who really wants to find recommended music based on the pretend tastes of a guy who got a bunch of Americans killed, here’s the Blinken playlist.

And of course, Lizzo is on it. ...  More at JihadWatch

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2023, 02:59:50 am »
What is particularly sad about Harris is an example of the Peter Principle is that she has found her level of incompetence in an office John Adams described as “the most insignificant office that ever the Invention of man contrived or his Imagination conceived.”
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2023, 03:44:01 am »
What is particularly sad about Harris is an example of the Peter Principle is that she has found her level of incompetence in an office John Adams described as “the most insignificant office that ever the Invention of man contrived or his Imagination conceived.”
Supposedly FDR veep John Nance Garner is credited with the saying that the office isn't worth a bucket of warm spit. In reality, the second letter of  four letter word he used was the letter h and not p.